Best Vitamins/Supplements to Take for Overall Health/Life

Afternoon Everyone,

I’m just trying to get a feel of what everyone is taking (yes i know everyone is different) in terms of vitamins and supplements for a healtheir body/longer life etc etc, or what people recommend taking?

Currently I am taking;

CoQ10, Magnesium, B6, Omega 3, Vitamin C and 5 HTP

Would also love to hear what people think of 5 HTP in terms of better sleep and less stress

Thanks!

there was an article on this very topic by TC just a few days ago.

Tried finding it but no luck. Do you have the link or article name?

Vit d3

Greens/Superfood type product

Krill oil(preferably neptune)

zinc

-Vitamin D3
-EPA/DPA (fish oil)
-Curcumin
-Vitamin K2
-ZMA
-Glutamine
-probiotic (I eat fermented foods)

Are what I use

why the zinc? and how much of it per day?

Check out the Perfect Health Diet.

Daily supplements - vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K2, magnesium, iodine

Weekly - Dr. Jaminet recommends 50-100 mg zinc weekly, but I think it is perfectly fine to take 10-15 mg per day. Zinc is important because many people are deficient and it can also naturally raise your testosterone if you are deficient.

Another important one is if supplementing zinc and you are not eating beef liver weekly (most of us), you need to supplement copper as zinc - copper balance is important.

Basically what Andy said below. Heavy training can deplete your levels. I Either take 25 mg every other day or 50 mg a couple times a week after heaviest sessions. Can also slightly help with sleep

What do they have against beans?

is there a specific amount one should take of those or play around with it and see how i feel?

“Beans might be acceptable with suitable preparation, but we recommend avoiding them.”

I personally have some black beans a couple times per week, not a big deal if you eat them sparingly IMO.

for copper? Or for all the vitamins/minerals I listed?

Just google Perfect Health Diet and go the to the ‘Supplements’ page under the ‘Recommended’ tab.