Best Video on YouTube.... EVER!

[quote]UNCheavylifter wrote:
I’m gonna say this is the best youtube video

Thank you for making my time watching the fist 2 videos not a complete waste

oh wow…that was great!!!

[quote]UNCheavylifter wrote:
I’m gonna say this is the best youtube video

Best video on YouTube… EVER!

Those words want me to come around to your house and beat you to a bleeding pulp.

WOW

ATTN: Posters of booty shake videos.

Find me names, faces, facebook profiles etc.

i love this

white girls with the booties

This thread started as a joke for all the other stupid shit people post on this site…

the second video I actually found entertaining though… get it? its like weekend at bernies…

oh rap youve done it again

This girl moves better.

just wanted to say im loving these booty shakin videos lol, POST MOAR

Those cats are like those sheep that faint when they get scared… one hell of a random video! lol!

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
But can you fucking imagine?
Girls took the camera and said “Hai, lets take a camera and film our asses shaken’!”

.[/quote]

haha i totally agree with this. what is the thought process? just dumb.

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
Those cats are like those sheep that faint when they get scared… one hell of a random video! lol![/quote]
Yeah, that’s the condition they have. I saw the original, unaltered video last week, then thanks to the power of the internet…someone added lasers to it.

This thread has redeemed itself.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
This girl moves better.

I’m cum…I mean, I’m voting for this.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
But can you fucking imagine?
Girls took the camera and said “Hai, lets take a camera and film our asses shaken’!”

Models I understand, adult entertainment s’cool, but THIS? If my daughter did this shit in my house, with the camera that I bought, using the internet that I paid for etc. I would kill her and make a new one.

Generation sucks. In 30 years this planet will be a flaming ball of shit.[/quote]

I see someone’s frustrated…