Best Use Of Supplements?

I am following the big boy basics program and my goal is to bulk up. I have some supplements which I bought last year and are kind of being ignored. These are:

1. Creatine
  2. Glutamine
  3. Casein
  4. Egg protein

I wanted to know what would be the best time to use them(eg. during/after training etc.) and possibly why.

BTW, I am currently consuming around 1g of protein(mostly chicken+milk+whey etc) per lb body weight. I am on a calorie surplus(i.e. eating as much as I can).

Can anyone give some constructive suggestions?

[quote]coolnew282003 wrote:
I am following the big boy basics program and my goal is to bulk up. I have some supplements which I bought last year and are kind of being ignored. These are:

1. Creatine
  2. Glutamine
  3. Casein
  4. Egg protein

I wanted to know what would be the best time to use them(eg. during/after training etc.) and possibly why.

BTW, I am currently consuming around 1g of protein(mostly chicken+milk+whey etc) per lb body weight. I am on a calorie surplus(i.e. eating as much as I can).

[/quote]

Creatine once a day a tsp

Protein as you need it for intake (FOOD)

glutamine when ever you want

youll have gotten plenty from youn shakes an food

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
coolnew282003 wrote:

1. Creatine
  2. Glutamine
  3. Casein
  4. Egg protein

Creatine once a day a tsp

Protein as you need it for intake (FOOD)

glutamine when ever you want

youll have gotten plenty from youn shakes an food

Phill[/quote]

ok thanks.
does it really matter if i take them(creatine/glutamine) before/after workout? just curious…

take creatine post workout

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
take creatine post workout[/quote]

Or just any darn time each day, dont over complicate when youll remember it take it.

Phill