Best Use For Cats

A WEAPON!

Jersey City woman says boyfriend beat her with a cat, Hoboken cops say

A 49-year-old Hoboken man was arrested Tuesday after he beat his girlfriend with a cat and punched her in the back and back of her head, according to police reports.

Around noon, Hoboken police were dispatched to the 300 block of Marshall Dr., and a 20-year-old Jersey City woman was crying and told police that her boyfriend punched her a few times and hit her with a “feline cat,” reports said. She said she had pain to her lower back and the back of her head, reports said.

Police then arrested her boyfriend Lasalle Davis with a simple assault charge for domestic violence, reports said.

The woman told police that they had been dating for two years and he became mad when she did not call him the night before, reports said. When she came to Hoboken to visit her sister, he showed up, yelled at her and grabbed her right arm, reports said. She told him she no longer wanted to date him, and thatâ??s when he picked up the cat and hit her, reports said.

She declined to speak to a member of the Domestic Violence Team but did want to file a restraining order against Davis in Hudson County Superior Court, reports said.

Police did not know the whereabouts or the condition of the cat. The victim did not immediately respond to inquiries about the cat.

What.

I still think a puppy is a better weapon. I mean, you can take on an entire gang with it. Seriously. Cats got nothing on dogs. WUT

When I was a little kid my mom told me throwing a cat was a good way to chase off an intruder.

It’s more effective if you set the cat on fire first.

WWVD

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

WWVD[/quote]

Bastard.

They make a great entree?

Cat Launcher

http://www.220.ro/desene-animate/Family-Guy-Adam-West-S-Cat-Launcher/xs8KeAcAez/

Those “feline cats” supposedly pack a pretty mean wallop compared to those flimsy, non-feline cats…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WWVD[/quote]

Bastard.[/quote]

Don’t take it like that, IH.

A house cat is to a Bengal Tiger, as a Chihuahua is to a Grey Wolf.
No comparison, and may as well be a totally different animal.

I saw the title and thought this was going to be a discussion of the best use for cats…which is of course fuel for your fire place.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WWVD[/quote]

Bastard.[/quote]

Don’t take it like that, IH.

A house cat is to a Bengal Tiger, as a Chihuahua is to a Grey Wolf.
No comparison, and may as well be a totally different animal.

[/quote]
I love all cats:(

Dogs, too.

Fuck all you cat haters. More pussy for me, muthafuckas.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WWVD[/quote]

Bastard.[/quote]

x 1,000,0000

Steely, you’re such a Jersey hater. postin stories off the ledger’s newsdesk… shit don’t happen in Maine for you to quote?? :wink:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Steely, you’re such a Jersey hater. postin stories off the ledger’s newsdesk… shit don’t happen in Maine for you to quote?? ;)[/quote]

I’m in Jersey right now bitch! Sort of north-ish in Jets/Giants country. I’m in da homeland whe’ my peeps is from! Launchin’ cats 'n shit.

I got a whole thread about Maine shit!