[quote]OARSMAN wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Jets/ Dolphins

You stole my thunder!

J-E-T-S - SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

[/quote]

Squish the Fish!!!

Bills Dolphins is a great rivalry too.

In fact any AFC East match up is good and generally ignored by the rest of the country.

I’m down south, but I would love to go to the Michigan/Mich State hockey game. From what I hear, it is an incredible experience. North Dakota hockey, too. That’s whats great about college sports, it’s so regional. Down here, college hockey doesn’t exist. But I love how big it is up north.

Here is one for you: India vs Pakistan in cricket. That would be a cultural experience!

Bills v. Dolphins

There are rivalries we know about. There are rivalries that we know we don’t know about. And then there are rivalries that we don’t know that we don’t know about. That last kind of rivalry is what we are looking for, which naturally, would pull it out of the unknown. As nobody can know about those, there are no legitimate answers to this thread.

Wasn’t this supposed to be unknown rivalries?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Wasn’t this supposed to be unknown rivalries? [/quote]

Yea well I could name the two high schools in my town as a rivalry, or the two universities, but no one knows or really cares about them. That’s why they’re unknown. As in unimportant

Missouri/Kansas

[quote]buckaroo wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
My Personal favorite

Utah State vs. BYU Basketball

Utah’s largest and only indoor cocktail party. 15 arrests this year alone!! Good times.

Hows the Utah/Utah State rivalry (any sport)?[/quote]

Utah students (Mostly spoiled little shits) have a tendency to get a little lippy…But overall we do not hate each other…

the way EVERY non-Mormon in the state of Utah…Fucking Despises BYU.

Vroom vs Rainjack

Headhunter vs Harris

This thread should be renamed Lesser Known Rivalries.

De La Salle vs. Long Beach Poly (hs football)

Brewers vs. Cubs (MLB)

Texans vs. Cowboys (NFL)

Harvard vs. Yale (college football, well known, but people ignore Ivy League)

Notre Dame vs. Boston College (college football)

Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals/New York Nationals

Roger Clemens vs. Mike Piazza

Minnesota Vikings vs. The Draft

Jim Mora vs. Diddley-Poo

Billie Jean King vs. Knowing Her Role

Buggs Bunny vs. Wile E Coyote

Jacques Bailly (look him up) vs. Pronouncing Big Words

Shawn Kemp vs. Child Support

Doug Flutie vs. Height

Al Davis vs. The NFL

Pete Sampras vs. Nair

Peyton Manning vs. Liquored-up, idiot kickers

Scott Norwood vs. Wind

Chris Webber vs. Timeouts

Rae Carruth vs. Pregnant Girlfriends

MIT-Caltech. Really. There is an ongoing war between the two. Google for some of the coolest pranks ever.

Oh, and one of the greatest pranks of all rivalries, during The Game:

Edmonton Oilers vs Caroline Hurricanes… go Oilers!

bite sized frosted mini-wheats vs. frosted “there great!” flakes

Kramer vs Kramer

Anybody Against Australia. If you’re not a cricket supporter you won’t understand

Jessica Simpson Vs. Intelligence

Myself Vs. Napolean Dynamite, he has mad bo staff skills

[quote]JOG wrote:
There are rivalries we know about. There are rivalries that we know we don’t know about. And then there are rivalries that we don’t know that we don’t know about. That last kind of rivalry is what we are looking for, which naturally, would pull it out of the unknown. As nobody can know about those, there are no legitimate answers to this thread.[/quote]

Oh fucking Jesus Christ!!! I am officially renaming the thread underrated rivalries for those struggling with the intended theme. I am asking about rivalries that don’t get the attention they deserve. Keep it above high school level. I will post a 10 page instruction manual for those who need it!!!

[quote]DPH wrote:
bite sized frosted mini-wheats vs. frosted “there great!” flakes[/quote]

That’s a no brainer. The flakes get too soggy. Mini wheats will always rule!

[quote]gamarz wrote:
Missouri/Kansas[/quote]

This is hardly and unknown rivalry, its one of the most notorious rivalries in collegiate sports. Its a rivalry that is founded upon hate, and continues to this day (most recently Big XII baseball tournament, there was a fight between the two). Its old and storied, it dates back to border ruffians and the civil war.

Detroit Red Wings vs. Chicago Blackhawks
University of Maine vs. University of New Hampshire
Penn State vs. Robert Morris (lol!)

All hockey