Best Training Log Software?

I notice Iron Trainer 2 and Fitness Assistant have been posted here as pretty good training software packages. Are there any newer/better ones that anyone has tried?

Training Log software, now i’ve heard it all.

Ever heard of excel?

[quote]binford wrote:

Ever heard of excel?[/quote]

Yeah- excel works just fine for me

Shadow

Screw excel.

Use irows.com, it is like excel, but a it is free web 2.0 app. No need to install any software, simply use your browser and your information is available no matter where you are.

[quote]binford wrote:

Ever heard of excel?[/quote]

No, what’s that???

I was looking for something to track diet and training with goals and chart it all a bit easier and better than excel.
Some of the software they reviewed on this site looked a lot better than excel and most of the reviewers specifically said it was much better than excel. One you can download for free for 15days and so far I like it. http://www.x3msoftware.com/
But thanks for Nuthin…

My personal favorite is Mead’s Spiral Bound Single-Subject College Rule Notebook 10-1/2" x 8" 70 Sheets complemented with Bic Matic Classic Mechanical Pencil, 0.5mm.

I like Excel too.

alright, alright!!
i got killed on this thread
I’m gonna go to the lighter core crowd on ‘building a better body’ and see if they’re nicer
KERRIST just looking for some feedback…if you haven’t used it you haven’t used it. But I know excel and a notebook work…maybe I want more
damn

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
binford wrote:

Ever heard of excel?

No, what’s that???

I was looking for something to track diet and training with goals and chart it all a bit easier and better than excel.
Some of the software they reviewed on this site looked a lot better than excel and most of the reviewers specifically said it was much better than excel. One you can download for free for 15days and so far I like it. http://www.x3msoftware.com/
But thanks for Nuthin…[/quote]

I think the program is great and I would highly recommend it. Geez it took me to get a decent answer.

i like to use gymjournal.com, something you cn access anywhere really. Can track you nutrition, physique, diet, and all your personal bests for you too.

MEAD 3 subject notebook and a BIC medium point. Black Ink

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I notice Iron Trainer 2 and Fitness Assistant have been posted here as pretty good training software packages. Are there any newer/better ones that anyone has tried?[/quote]

“training log software.” youre joking ,right? would you happen to have any grey poupon? Or would you like to see the wine list?

some of you guys I can tell are a bunch of mary’s. I can tell that some of you guys are more interested in calculus equations and nutrient ratios and rep tempos than moving big sic poundages on basic barbell movements.

The best training log software, and it’s free:

http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/wt.htm

Gotta say, that’s pretty slick.

Actually some of us are into improving and fighting.
Chiro, you’re joking right? Can’t I just crack my own back?
bitch.

[quote]chiroguy wrote:
Scrappy wrote:
I notice Iron Trainer 2 and Fitness Assistant have been posted here as pretty good training software packages. Are there any newer/better ones that anyone has tried?

“training log software.” youre joking ,right? would you happen to have any grey poupon? Or would you like to see the wine list?

some of you guys I can tell are a bunch of mary’s. I can tell that some of you guys are more interested in calculus equations and nutrient ratios and rep tempos than moving big sic poundages on basic barbell movements.

[/quote]