Best Test to Stack w/ Dbol?

I have heard that Prop is painful…
I have the options of Cypro, Prop, and Enthanate.

Also have choice of using trenbalone

6’3 217lbs 31yrs old
Training 3 years+
Goal: Stack on 6-10 lbs of lean mass in 6 months

Thanks

[quote]Randizo wrote:
6’3 217lbs 31yrs old
Training 3 years+

Thanks[/quote]

Seriously…

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:
Randizo wrote:
6’3 217lbs 31yrs old
Training 3 years+

Thanks

Seriously…[/quote]

Agreed.

Agreed.

Ok, I checked it out read the whole thing…
Do I need to worry about maintaining bi’s, Traps, abs, etc… Or just roll with the 3 days a week and the three lifts per week?

[quote]Randizo wrote:
I have heard that Prop is painful…
I have the options of Cypro, Prop, and Enthanate.

Also have choice of using trenbalone

6’3 217lbs 31yrs old
Training 3 years+

Thanks[/quote]

You can easily achieve that goal without AAS, and prob even exceed it.

I don’t think prop is that painful. But try it out and see. If you are doing a long cycle go with enanthate, less frequent shots, if short go with prop,really though any of them are fine. Keep reading before you dive in.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Do I need to worry about maintaining bi’s, Traps, abs, etc… Or just roll with the 3 days a week and the three lifts per week?[/quote]

I think the idea is that you don’t need steroids for the goals you have set. And please don’t take this next the wrong way, but the guy in your avatar does not look like he is ready for steroids.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Do I need to worry about maintaining bi’s, Traps, abs, etc… Or just roll with the 3 days a week and the three lifts per week?[/quote]

It’s a very demanding program, believe it or not, and if you do the exercises with proper form and follow the progression you will achive results. No doubt about it…seriously.
It’s simple and it works.

If I were giving advice. I would tell a trainee to take a week and find your true 5 rep max in each lift.

There’s a handy template programmed into an EXCEL document.
You can use that to enter your 5 rep maxes and the worksheet will program out a nine week progression.

It’s not a nine week program. You can use it for as long as you make gains -years even. It works that well.

The first three/four weeks are not that tough. HOWEVER!
Do not add work! Just run the program!
If you start adding arm work (as most think they need to) you will simply blow-up the program. You’ll stall. You’ll burn out.
Progress will halt…and you’ll shrink…get weaker…and quit.

It’s a tried and true program.
You will get stonger.
And you will grow…IF you eat!

You have to eat like it’s your job…
…like you’re being PAID to eat.

Do that, and you will succeed…do it not -and you will fail.

First cycle test C or E 500mg a week no more. Stay away from tren for now. You should have you nutrition and training in order before you start. I would hold off for a bit.

As far as training there’s many different approaches that all work. For me I get the best gains with reps in between 6 and 12. I do

Chest arms mon
legs abs wed
back shoulders fri.

I’m in and out of the gym in 45 min.

Doesn’t include cardio.

I think one of the biggest reasons people don’t grow, besides poor nutrition is overtraining. The more experienced I’ve become the less it seems I have to do

Wow guys great info and responses here…
I started my 5X5 workout today it went well, and I didn’t add anything other than one set to failure at the end of the Bench.

Cortes… I’m not easily offended and respect your opinion, but I am all ready in a Tbol only cycle, my avatar pic is from 2 years ago. I just liked it. I am approx 22-25lbs heavier than that now. I can post new pics if anyone wants to see.

I will post an 8 week cycle diary of Tbol only once it is complete, it has 4 pics per week. .80md ED This combined with 5000+ calories/day has really stacked on some good quality gains, and very very little water retention if interested please look for it in about 2 more weeks.

Other than that my 5X5 max’s are listed below
They are a decent starting point and I will continue this (8 Weeks off) until my next cycle of Test/Dbol.

Squat:
Set 1 185
Set 2 225
Set 3 275
Set 4 285
Set 5 295

Bent Over Row:
Set 1 95
Set 2 135
Set 3 145
Set 4 155
Set 5 175

Bench: (Has never been great 78" Reach)
Set 1 155
Set 2 185
Set 3 200
Set 4 225
Set 5 235
*Added a burnout set of 135 X 30reps probably won’t do this again, I’m just so used to 1.5 hours of gym time. From here on out I’ll stick to the program.

Again guys great info that’s why I am here!

And on a side note… I have caused some mis-information… I want to add 6-10lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 weeks not 6 months! Sorry!
Power of the proof-read in full swing.

When you start the gear make sure you eat at least 400g of pro a day 500 would be better. Divide that up into 7 or 8 meals and you’ll grow like a weed. Actually you should be eating 400g right now or 2g per lb of lean body mass. Count it to make sure. I used to right everything down until I could keep track of it in my head.

I am def not getting 400g of Pro per day, I am probably at about 5000 calories and 265-285gm of Pro ED. I will amp it up… Is it ok to eat this huge between cycles??

I am liking the 5X5 so far, my only negative at this point is I appear to be getting a little more fat hanging aroudn the belly area. With the training being EOD should I still be eating like a horse??

Also I am not getting those great pumps I was so used to seeing after the workouts. But on the other hand with my regular workout 5 days a week I was gaining approx 3/4-1 lb per day some water sure! Now I am gaining about 3 lbs every two days yes water I know, but torching these quads and glutes seems to pack on the pounds.

Would love for some one to rate my physique and tell me what I need to be doing different after 5X5’s for 8 weeks.

Thanks

The reason you are getting fat is because your macronutrient ratios are all out of alignment.

Hagar gave you solid advice. Aim for high protein, rest of calories should come from healthy carbs, and fruits. Rest should be vegetables and avoid fats like the plague. Drink 1 or 2 teaspoons per day of Flax oil or fish oil and that’s enough.

On gear protein synthesis is maximized.

As for the workouts…seriously no one can tell you but yourself. I constantly do 5x5 for some exercises and have been doing it for years. It hasn’t stopped working so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

However I do understand some people hate monotony so post some pics in the rate my physique section and perhaps we can go over there to see.

Additionally,

That Tbol+Dbol all oral combo is very bad for your health. Be careful. That’s all I’m gona say about it.

IMHO, there are way better compounds out there than dbol. Tbol and Anavar come to mind if you must have some orals in there. As was stated before, your goals should require little to no AAS. At your age, I’d be concerned with my health and minimization of side effects as they are more pronounced once you’re over 30.
I’ll take heat for this, but lately every wannabe on the 'net states it as fact that you must consume 400+ grams of protein. Really. I’ll venture to guess unless you’re consuming no carbs, most of that protein is not absorbed by the body, and another portion of it is being used as fuel rather than muscle building. Even with AAS, your body will only process so much, the rest goes in the toilet. On that note, I recommend buying a good digestive enzyme complex during your times of bulking.

With your tall and thin structure, you may have to find movements more suitable for your frame. i.e. dumbbell bench vs flat bench, flyes, dips, deadlift variations are often “tall-guy friendly”, 20 rep squats with wider stance and lower bar position, etc. Good luck.

Thanks

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Also… anyone experienced in 5x5’s care to comment on cardio while on program?? I am currently doing 2 30min session per week mild intensity, just getting into cardio range for my age weight etc…

Thanks folks![/quote]

Conditioning is always good to have -so long as your not taxing your recovery.
Do whatever and as much conditioning as you like.
Anything that builds your work capacity will benefit you in the long run. But again…don’t tax your recovery abilities.

As for ‘cutting’ vs ‘bulking’ …that whole line of thinking is beyond me.

Have you built as much muscle mass as you would like?
If not -keep working at it.

If so -chisel away the adipose and maintain for a while…at least until you’re ready to start building again.

Losing weight and burning fat are far easier and far less expensive than building muscle and gaining weight.

You have plenty of time.
Build some muscle!

Calories aren’t important…macronutrient ratios are

50 pro
35 cho
15 fat

If you gain fat then lower your carb consumption to around 200g total per day and boil all your meats. You CAN gain muscle and loose fat, but it takes sacrifice (as in taste) of your meals and consistency.

Cardio is a must while cycling…steroids affect your cardiovascular system. Studies after studies have proven this to be right.

Orals affect your liver. Studies are inconclusive, but I don’t dwell with TBol which was proven to be even more damaging to the liver than dbol. You do realize that was the main reason why the East Germans stopped using it?

Var is good for fat loss, but fucks up liver values for a significant time after coming o ff. Study proven too.

If you want to play this game make dieting your priority, learn everything you can about nutrient timing and combinations, for gear go injectable test at a low dosage to evaluate tolerance, and see what is a good trade off for you of gains vs sides. And then when you reach your goals slowly come off. Less damage to your liver and since you are starting low risks can be prevented.

Don’t think just because you are feeling good that there are no negative things happening inside your body. All steroids have negative side effects and they happen to everyone.