Best Test Supplement

I am a 46 year old male and have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years. I have made some good progress and staying consistent with my lifting and doing pretty good on my nutrition. I want to take it to the next level.

I went to the doctor and had blood work done to test my testosterone levels and all came back normal…which is a good thing, but he can’t prescribe me anything. I was going to start using Androgel if they were low. I am trying to figure out now what supp to use to help me with bulking and gaining more mass. Any suggestions?

I would strongly suggest reading up on Alpha Male in the T-Nation store. You sound like a perfect candidate. Your T-levels are still good and this can boost them to better!

Take care,

D

Dedicated…thanks for taking the time to respond…I will take a look at this. I really want something that will REALLY help with size.

[quote]drummer1960 wrote:
Dedicated…thanks for taking the time to respond…I will take a look at this. I really want something that will REALLY help with size.[/quote]

Cool, glad that helped. I don’t know your level of knowledge when it comes to lifting, but if you have experience with this you know getting quality size (muscle not fat) requires many factors. Nutrition, proper lifting to stimulate gains, and adequate rest and recovery. If you have these areas nailed down and are looking to turn the anabolic switch on consider Surge for postworkout, Creatine with this, Metabolic Drive for added daily protein, and BCAA’s. Oh, and Flameout read up on it and the others.

Again take care,

D

I’ve may be one the wrong end of this board being 26 years old, but for what it’s worth I’ll give you my two cents. First let me say that the evidence of my testosterone increasing was acne, muscle growth, focus and aggression.

The best factors for increasing test, in order, are heavy compound exercises(DL, squat, bench), food high in protien and fat(lots of it) and ZMA.