Best Tasting Whey?

I’ve had some pretty shitty protein powders in the past and just wanted everybody’s opinions:

WHAT IS THE BEST TASTING WHEY PROTEIN POWDER?

Thanks

i like ABB Purep Pro Whey (Vanilla) im a vanilla kind of guy, but choclate, and strawberry banana are also very good tasting.

also xyience x-protein is good… but it costs a lil more about 30 for a 2 lb container…

try the ABB you will not be unstatisfied

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say…Biotest products get the most responses in this thread.

Because this is a Biotest website.

And most of the people on this forum buy and like Biotest products.

I like BSN though they are a little bit more pricey

Cytosport makes a whey protein “Complete Whey” which has whey-hydro in it, that tastes really good.

Have any of you actually tried Metabolic Drive?

It taste better than anything else that’s been recommended.

[quote]Daprov1da wrote:
I’ve had some pretty shitty protein powders in the past and just wanted everybody’s opinions:

WHAT IS THE BEST TASTING WHEY PROTEIN POWDER?

Thanks[/quote]

I’ve tried several but I always come back to Biotest’s products. They taste better. The others just taste either like crap or too sweet…

I would have to say BSN tastes best by far. Although I havent tried them all. Plus BSN Syntha-6 is not just whey which is great if you want the best of all worlds but not if you are after fast digesting whey only, as mentioned in the thread topic.

im no Biotest nuthugger, but their protein powder is the best ive tasted. Ive tried alot & usually use unflavoured. I can only stomach the choc. chunk bars but the chocolate powder is awesome. But its too expensive to stay on in Australia, works out to be about $70US a tub…

Optimum Nutrition, cookies and cream

whatever you do, don’t buy the GNC brand it tastes terrible

Metabolic Drive Chocolate – nothing comes close, except for possibly the Metabolic Drive Vanilla.

[quote]ncscarface wrote:
Optimum Nutrition, cookies and cream[/quote]

I just bought the chocolate mint. It’s pretty good. I still like the plain chocolate the best.

optimum nutrician chocolate. Biotest’s cheap whey flavor sorta sucks - it’s easier to mix with things than chocolate whey, but you pretty much have to mix something else with it. The Metabolic Drive with micellar casien is better tasting (the chocolate’s a little worse than ON in my opinion though).

[quote]WobMarvel wrote:
I would have to say BSN tastes best by far. Although I havent tried them all. Plus BSN Syntha-6 is not just whey which is great if you want the best of all worlds but not if you are after fast digesting whey only, as mentioned in the thread topic.[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation WM, I bought Syntha-6 this morning and its great! Just a little high in calories for me but the combination of long digesting proteins and taste (reeeaaal delicious) makes up for it. Cheers…