‘Best’ T-Nation Topics

Another I just thought of, the really long bodybuilding one with different splits, but I can’t remember the name. Anyone know what I mean and know the name?

Here’s a few more I found in the bodybuilding section, although I haven’t read them all completely. Basically spamming at this point but I have some time so why not.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/waylanders-competition-thread/175176/3

Ok, that’s enough for now. Posted a lot more than I thought. I didn’t realise how much good stuff was on this site.

1 Like

The Bodybuilding Bible might be that one that I made. Disregard any dumb posts I made in that thread because I think it was made in 2008 or 2009 and over a decade ago I was out of my mind and suffering from clinical depression.

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Oh I see you found it. The mobile site is having some issues and it skips posts if I scroll quickly.

Would you prefer if I deleted it from there? I haven’t read it and to be fair I probably don’t particularly know what’s good or bad advice anyway so I’ll trust your judgment.

Don’t know if it replied to you or not: @BrickHead

This thread was a goldmine in terms of actual applicable information and real world proof. I had actually forgotten about it until a few weeks ago when it was bumped and then I reread the entire thing.

S

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

I think I’m still the only one who did 1 mile of lunges
@loganator still waiting for you to beat my time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

this one too.

3 Likes

That’s the one I couldn’t think of. Thank you.

No it’s fine. Leave it. It was an awesome thread that people liked! The board was awesome and high traffic in that year!

2 Likes

Leeman’s log were pretty entertaining.Don’t get me wrong, his training was all over the place, and in more recent years he’s a pos, but watching a teenager getting so strong is fun

I completely forgot he was on here once, I remember someone mentioning him years ago.

1 Like

I think he had 1 more log, but couldn’t find it

Maybe I’m biased, seeing only the old posts that made it to the top, but the forum was a lot different back then

Yeah these other Kingbeef also, this was the main one…

Eric Spoto used to post in the run up to breaking the all time bench record…

This kid was mentored/given guidance by Ed Coan …

1 Like

Thanks for the tag and kind words @caesium32!

2 Likes

I still have not managed got a very physical job. No excuses but lost a lot of strength. I have not given up on it though.

I don’t understand this in the context of my post you’ve replied to.

1 Like

I started the 600lb deadlift post . It’s not an easy feat for a lot of people. I meant I still cannot deadlift 600ln and I am looking for excuses lol. Glad you liked the thread.

2 Likes