T Nation

Best T-Booster Out There?

This is my first post, though I’ve been checking out this site since 2001. I played D-I college football and my strength and conditioning coach told me about this site. He also recommended TRIBEX-500, as it was called back then, to keep in line with NCAA regs. Didn’t notice much with that or with the newest version, which I tried a few months ago.

I began taking Nutrex Vitrex a little over 2 months ago along with Vyotech 17-HD. I ran out of both about two weeks ago.

Three weeks ago I weighed 188. A minute ago I weighed 202. I’m 6’3" and used to weigh 217. I’m not sure, but I’d guess that I’m between 10 and 15 percent body fat. I broke my ankle a few years ago, which ended my athletic career, and fell down to about 180. I’m trying to get back to where I was or preferably bigger.

I have an intense lifting program right now, 5 days lifting 2 days rest. Other supplements I take right now are ON whey gold standard, BSN NO-Xplode, ON Bcaa 5000 powder, BSN Cellmass, Flintstones Gummies, Nature Made 1000mg Flaxseed oil capsules, and YourLife Vitamin C, and I’m adding BSN Nitrix to the mix next week. I have a strict diet, except for the occasional bowl of reduced fat or fat free ice cream.

I am giving it a few weeks without any T-boosters to see where I get (I cranked up the intensity 3 weeks ago) and to find out what is the best product.

I haven’t been too satisfied with products except for the old MAG-10, the best product I’ve ever taken. Most people I have talked to in the supplement business suggest Nutrex Vitrex but I’m not so sure, I think they just want my money.

Has anyone tried BSN Axis HT? I’m curious about that one.

Any intelligent suggestions for what is the best?

BSN axis HT is basically all of the run of the mill supposed test boosters throw into a supplement. A shotgun apporach (which this is) is not good.

Get a baseline (stuff like total test, free test, estradiol, etc) then try a single compound. Run it for a length of time (4-6 weeks), and get anohter blood test while using it. If it doesnt work move on.

This way you can tell if it actuaty works and your not wasting your money on a placebo effect.

You could start with TRIBEX gold or a similar product. Then move down the list if it doesnt work.

And for the record (totaly unbiased opinion)- BSN sucks donkey balls.

—Whats with the flinestones gummies???—

Personally, if you’re going to take all that stuff, you may as well take one more step and take real anabolics. At least you know what you’re getting into, you know they work, and some would argue that the side affects of a low dosage cycle would be less that what you could be taking now.

This is probably a much different example than yours, but I know this guy who’s in his 30’s and has really low test ratio’s. He started trying all these natural boosters, and they raised his levels some, but not enough, or at least where they need to be. He then took 400-500 mgs of test every week and a half, and all his problems were gone.

Just putting this in perspective…the real issue almost always is a lack of nutrition and sleep, not the supplementation regime.

I will assume you are a younger fellow. Us old farts have different issues with T. So with that said, squat heavy. Burning up your large muscle groups with a monster work out will cause your body to produce more T all by itself.

If you want more, go with TRIBEX Gold or Alpha Male.

You’re probably young, so most likely you don’t need a T booster, unless you’re competing or something like that.

If you actually need a T booster, try the Alpha Male combined with Rez-V. Both can be purchased here. My experience: just Alpha Male alone is pretty powerful, but Rez-V gives it a pretty big kick in the pants.

By the way, the Noxplode thing that you’re taking is probably a waste of money (as are all similar products). Use the Search button on this site to find articles relevant to this topic.

[quote]keaster wrote:

[/quote]

They taste pretty good and give me a good dose of vitamins and minerals when doubling the dose. Since I don’t eat candy, this is the next closest thing and I get to eat it twice a day.

I’m 24. Thanks for the replies. I’m just gonna go intense and try to keep the diet right until I am not getting anywhere. I’m making good progress right now, and if it ain’t broke then don’t fix it. I’ll leave the T-boosters alone for now and just see what happens.

Another question I have is what kind of testosterone testing kits do you guys use? Saliva or blood test or anything else I don’t know about, and how does that process work, i.e. sending in the kit to a lab or something else?

[quote]florin wrote:
You’re probably young, so most likely you don’t need a T booster, unless you’re competing or something like that.

If you actually need a T booster, try the Alpha Male combined with Rez-V. Both can be purchased here. My experience: just Alpha Male alone is pretty powerful, but Rez-V gives it a pretty big kick in the pants.

By the way, the Noxplode thing that you’re taking is probably a waste of money (as are all similar products). Use the Search button on this site to find articles relevant to this topic.[/quote]

Agreed, Alpha Male and REZ-V is a nice combo that has me feeling good!

D

I know to some this may seem like a stupid question…but, I cant learn without questioning you guys who know

What are the primary differences between the following:
A. TRIBEX
B. Alpha Male
C. REZ-V

[quote]Millerizer130 wrote:
I know to some this may seem like a stupid question…but, I cant learn without questioning you guys who know

What are the primary differences between the following:
A. TRIBEX
B. Alpha Male
C. REZ-V[/quote]

TRIBEX Gold available here: Super-concentrated tribulas extract only. Tribulas stimulates an increase in testosterone production in males.

Alpha Male: Tribulas, eurycoma longfolia which increases free testosterone and improves sex function via the metabolic tissues associated with sex function, vitex agnes castus an estrogen and prolactin blocking compound, and Carbolin 19 which increases ones ability to pack on muscle and drop body-fat overtime.

REZ-V: Many health benefits and also acts as an estrogen antagonist and an aromatase inhibitor.

Now read up on them further in the T-Store.

D

[quote]flajeepster wrote:
keaster wrote:

They taste pretty good and give me a good dose of vitamins and minerals when doubling the dose. Since I don’t eat candy, this is the next closest thing and I get to eat it twice a day.

I’m 24. Thanks for the replies. I’m just gonna go intense and try to keep the diet right until I am not getting anywhere. I’m making good progress right now, and if it ain’t broke then don’t fix it. I’ll leave the T-boosters alone for now and just see what happens.

Another question I have is what kind of testosterone testing kits do you guys use? Saliva or blood test or anything else I don’t know about, and how does that process work, i.e. sending in the kit to a lab or something else?[/quote]

Saliva kits are almost useless except for a few tests (cortisol for example). You can purchase scripts from lef.org (life extension foundation).

[quote]flajeepster wrote:
I have an intense lifting program right now, 5 days lifting 2 days rest. Other supplements I take right now are ON whey gold standard, BSN NO-Xplode, ON Bcaa 5000 powder, BSN Cellmass, Flintstones Gummies, Nature Made 1000mg Flaxseed oil capsules, and YourLife Vitamin C, and I’m adding BSN Nitrix to the mix next week. I have a strict diet, except for the occasional bowl of reduced fat or fat free ice cream.

I am giving it a few weeks without any T-boosters to see where I get (I cranked up the intensity 3 weeks ago) and to find out what is the best product. [/quote]

The most important thing for you to do is eat a diet rich in fat and cholesterol (for increased T-production, that is.) If you are taking these T-Boosters (Alpha Male, TRIBEX, Axis HT or anything else that contains Tribulus Terrestris,) what you must realize is that these ARE NOT Testosterone pills. Tribulus Terrestris, in theory, will stimulate production of chemical messengers (hormones) which signal the testes (nads, bollocks, jewels, etc.) to produce more testosterone. So the touted value of this herb is its ability to make your body do the production work (as opposed to 'roids, which is ready made testosterone.)

To produce this excess testosterone, your body needs the proper building materials – a ton of cholesterol. Make sure you are getting enough cholesterol to satisfy the needs your body already has for this nutrient, as well as a ton more, with which it will make more T. Trying to make testosterone without cholesterol is like trying to make Snickerdoodles without flour – it just WON’T happen.

And if you need X amount of cholesterol to produce the T but you only have X-1 mg of cholesterol circulating in you, the production of the extra T will be last on the cholesterol’s “To Do” list (ahead of this will be the need to heal wounds, regenerate blood cells, etc.) So eat a diet rich in cholesterol and saturated fats (the biochemical precursor to cholesterol) or your money WILL go to waste. Oh yeah, squats and milk. Or something.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Nuts to BSN. Syntha-6 and N.O. Explode are lousy products and Cell Mass is a waste of money. I’m not sure about Axis HT, I haven’t used it.

Has anybody tried Now’s TestoJack? It has Eurycoma Longfolia(or however you spell it) Trib, as well as ZMA and Eleuthero. Seems like a good combo to me. Pretty cheap too. Not in the same ballpark as Alpha Male as far as cool-sounding ingredients, though.

Aloha!

Hope someone could shed some light on a question that I had. I am currently on my 25th day of SARM X and have to admit that although my strength gains were not as much as when I was on Viraloid a month ago, muscles seem to be very hard and dense. My question is although I will be on SRAM X for 30 more days, as it is recommended to cycle after 60 days of use, is it possible to take SRAM X with Viraloid or any other testosterone enhancer together?

Also, in ones opinion, what is the best testosterone enhancer out on the market today? If it matters, I am a male, 44 years of age, 6’0 225lbs. and have a bench best of 315lbs. If someone could lend their insight to this, I would really appreciate it! Thanks and Aloha from Hawaii!