Best Surge Flavor?

I’m about to order some Surge, and I want to know if there’s a general consensus on the board of the best flavor. I don’t want to get something that’s revolting. Anyone who has tried it or compared flavors please chime in. Give me an idea of what the flavors taste like compared to some popular foods (i.e., the punch flavor tastes like _____). Thanks.

I have tried original and rasperry. I like the raspberry for peri work out as it doesn’t remind of eating candy/sweets as much; It tastes more like something I would consume while working out, than something I would have as dessert.

Those are the two I’ve tried and I go for the raspberry over the original, at least for during my training.

I can’t really think of anything to compare it to, as it is a pretty original flavor and thickness/taste wise, not what I expected.

chocolate better than poon

I think chocolate tastes the best. For some reason though, the original flavor sets better in my stomach post-workout. Feels less heavy than the chocolate for whatever reason. I’ve had those 2 and the raspberry. I thought the raspberry was a little sweeter than the others, but just diluted it more and it was fine. All 3 that I’ve had are great, really.

Chocolate is the best.

wasnt there a root beer flavor?
I know rootbeer is my fav drink how is that as far as taste I had the same question before buying any

I liked the original better then the rootbeer but haven’t tried the chocolate yet. Gonna have to give that a go.

I’ve only tried the original, but I sure do like it.

The root beer tastes NOTHING like root beer imo. (I think I might have actually gotten vanilla in the RB can.)

The vanilla tastes like dirt. Not a fan.

Rasberry is good though.

I’ve tried both the root beer and original flavor and original wins hands down…might have to try chocolate since everyone is raving about it though.

I have tried them all to see which I thought was the best.

1. rasberry
  2. original
  3. chocolate
  4. vanilla
  5. root beer…wouldnt recommend

Thanks. Looks like a tossup between raspberry and chocolate. I might have to flip a coin.

Does the chocolate taste like Metabolic Drive chocolate? Is it thick like the Metabolic Drive or more watery?

Yes, the chocolate is more watery and much more sweet, but still pretty good.

I usually add a serving of Superfood in with the Surge which gives it an interesting flavor.

Raspberry rulez.

Having tried original, raspberry and chocolate…

IMO chocolate wins hands down. It’s delicious. I’d say Original and Raspberry are “not bad”

[quote]The Franchise wrote:
Thanks. Looks like a tossup between raspberry and chocolate. I might have to flip a coin.

Does the chocolate taste like Metabolic Drive chocolate? Is it thick like the Metabolic Drive or more watery?[/quote]

Chocolate Surge blows away Metabolic Drive Chocolate in terms of taste in my opinion. Its probably one of the best things I’ve tasted in terms of any kind of supplement. The Original is OK. If you don’t mind sweet things you’ll like it otherwise it could be too much. Haven’t tried the other two.

I can only vouch for chocolate since thats the only one ive had but it is GOOD. Taste like chocolate milk just not as thick.

I’ve been ordering original for a while now. I just ordered chocolate this week…WOW! I won’t be going back to original. I work out now just so I can drink it after lol.

anyone ever tried mixing original and chocolate? or chocolate and rasberry? May have to try that one day…

[quote]k8thegr8 wrote:
anyone ever tried mixing original and chocolate? or chocolate and rasberry? May have to try that one day… [/quote]

I’ve mixed original and raspberry a couple of times, but my experience is that original overpowers the raspberry, so the mix still tastes pretty much like original.