Best Supps To Increase Testosterone

Are prohoromones banned now?

If they are or aren’t, what supplements/foods would you all suggest to raise testosterone levels, whilst reducing withdrawl effects and estrogen increase as much as possible??

Yea, prohormones are banned now.

Are you talking about prohormones or T-enchancers for yourself. If you are, from what I saw on your other thread, you don’t need to be using them now. You are still way young (actual and training age) and your T-levels will peak soon anyway if they are not already starting to. You have plenty of progress to make through cleaning up eating, training, and lifestyle factors.

In terms of specific foods that enhance T, I don’t really think there are any. Some say fat supports good T-levels (saturated fats included). Obviously, protein is anabolic- how many grams do you get a day in relation to your bodyweight? And, managing your insulin levels now could prevent horonal problems in the future.

Sleep is extremely important for proper hormone ratios. Especially at a young age.

Stay away from Soy and Alcohol as much as possible as the negatively affect T-levels. Weed may or may not, but I wouldnt chance it.
-Matt

[quote]Matgic wrote:
Yea, prohormones are banned now.

Are you talking about prohormones or T-enchancers for yourself. If you are, from what I saw on your other thread, you don’t need to be using them now. You are still way young (actual and training age) and your T-levels will peak soon anyway if they are not already starting to. You have plenty of progress to make through cleaning up eating, training, and lifestyle factors.

In terms of specific foods that enhance T, I don’t really think there are any. Some say fat supports good T-levels (saturated fats included). Obviously, protein is anabolic- how many grams do you get a day in relation to your bodyweight? And, managing your insulin levels now could prevent horonal problems in the future.

Sleep is extremely important for proper hormone ratios. Especially at a young age.

Stay away from Soy and Alcohol as much as possible as the negatively affect T-levels. Weed may or may not, but I wouldnt chance it.
-Matt[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

I realize I need more of a base of strength/size. It was more a question of curiosity really, to see if anyone had some suggestions I haven’t heard of.

Not too sure on what you may have heard of yet, but I have gotten great results from TRIBEX. I guess Alpha Male is its replacement now. I thought the ads for it may have been hype, but from the results I’ve achieved, it was no hype. I haven’t used the Alpha Male formula yet, but if the same holds true, that stuff should kick T levels right into the stratosphere.

According to what I have seen from another thread you are still a young teen. There is no need to worry about increasing your T-Levels at your age. By the time you have to worry about it there will probably be better ways than we have now to increase it.

Just go lift.

I was going to suggest to you that you might try “M” estrogen blocker] supressor. I took it with Alpha Male the first time and got results, and when I took it alone got similar results. My testosterone was high enough, but my estrogen was a little high as well.

But, my diet is poor, and I’m going to try to improve things with diet AND by avoiding overtraining.

My opinion is that there are 4 things you can do without supplements that improve hormones in favor or Test.

1. Work out short and intense.
  2. Avoid sugar, and foods known to have estrogen (wheat/soy).
  3. Most important for me Reduce your bodyfat!. I’m not saying to get ripped, but for me, when my bodyfat is 17-20% my testosterone is lower, when I have managed to get my fat% to 13-14%, my testosterone went up considerably. Don’t know if its the cleaner diet, or the lower fat. I think its the lower fat though.
  4. Also most important for me-avoid overtraining. When I take 2 days off a week my test increases. When I take a week off it goes up dramatically. I might even consider taking a week off from weights every 6-8 weeks (not just every 6 months or so).