T Nation

Best Supps for Protein Synthesis?

And what is the best creatine for ATP (i guess more ATP = Better powerlifting = better strength increase :P)

Nop im not lazy to search, i just want to know from your words and experience :slight_smile: cuz im so Unexperienced right now, i dont even have budget to DESERVE GETTING STRONGER but still !!! that will be later ,right now i want to know best supplements for powerlifting heh

monohydrate

If you want to go by what studies show… you may not actually need any BCAAs during your workout, assuming you had a pre-workout meal fairly recently. But if it’s been over 3-4 hours since the last time you had anything, it’d be a good idea to ingest something to play it safe.

8-10g BCAAs pre-workout and during workout … or a scoop of whey w/ added leucine 30 mins prior

1.5-2 scoops whey/casein (60/40 or 50/50 mixture) post-workout as this has been shown to be superior to just whey alone

@rds, not to hijack this thread but what do you think about Biotest’s Creatine Malate?

Peri-workout leucine @ 5-7 g with about 20g of carbs seems to be improving my recovery from workouts vis-a-vis BCAA supplementation. Don’t know why, but a slight reduction in soreness/tenderness while foam rolling is noticeable.

[quote]Razetsu wrote:
i dont even have budget to DESERVE GETTING STRONGER but still !!![/quote]

I want what you are on.

Indigo 3G is meant to be the ‘game changer’ as far as nutrient synthesis. Beta alanine is great for boosting strength and work capacity I take 5g preworkout

Are you eating well enough to be considering supplements?

If No, worry about that first

If Yes, I’d go with Biotest Surge + Creatine Mono (both sold on this page).