Best Supplements for NewB

Guys, I used to wrestle in high school and weight lift a bit. Now I am 21, working to much and I have gotten away from fitness. I am going to start lifting and doing aerobics again and I want to now what are the 3 best or top priority supplements that I should take? Thanks for the help!

Flameout?
BCAA?
Surge?

Those 3 are a good choice. I would definitly include the EFAs (Flameout) and Surge. However I would include Metabolic Drive for snacks throughout the day than BCAAs.

I would probably have the BCAAs as the fifth or sixth supp. I would introduce a green food supp as well.

This way you are getting lots of nutrients as well.

However before you look at your supps be sure your nutrition is in order. Because after all the supps are meant to supplement your diet, not replace.

It all kind of depends on your goals. The top 2 I would say are

Protein
After workout drink (Surge)

The other one all kind of depends:
Weight loss: HOT-ROX
Problems getting motivated/energy: Spike

Otherwise more than likely BCAA or creatine

Flameout, several kinds of protein to rotate (don’t end up like me dude, being allergic to whey SUCKS), and Carbolin 19. Maintaining what you get is half the battle, and keeping what you’ve already got is important too.

Carbolin 19 helped me bring my body comp back under control, while making me stronger to boot - I didn’t lose or gain any weight really, it just re-proportioned me, and felt good too.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Can someone tell me about the HOT-ROX Extreme? It has Carbolin 19 as suggested plus some other items. My issue would be with a thermogenic formula. Don’t they make you sweat?

[quote]CrvtWanabe wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys! Can someone tell me about the HOT-ROX Extreme? It has Carbolin 19 as suggested plus some other items. My issue would be with a thermogenic formula. Don’t they make you sweat?[/quote]

Is sweating bad?

[quote]CrvtWanabe wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys! Can someone tell me about the HOT-ROX Extreme? It has Carbolin 19 as suggested plus some other items. My issue would be with a thermogenic formula. Don’t they make you sweat?[/quote]

What’s your goal?

No, there is nothing wrong with sweating but I hate when your done with Gym and cooled down and yet you are still pitting out! Thermogenic formula tend to make me sweat all the time but I will give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the help guys!

Sorry, my goal is to stock up on Lean Muscle while losing fat. I want to build a great Lean Muscle base to increase my metabolic rate. I going to go with

Surge (Recovery)
HOT-ROX (Weight Loss & Energy Throughout)
Flameout
Spike Liquid

[quote]CrvtWanabe wrote:
Sorry, my goal is to stock up on Lean Muscle while losing fat. I want to build a great Lean Muscle base to increase my metabolic rate. I going to go with

Surge (Recovery)
HOT-ROX (Weight Loss & Energy Throughout)
Flameout
Spike Liquid[/quote]

You shouldn’t take HOT-ROX and Spike at the same time.

Thanks for letting me know that! I read that when I was looking at the products. I am going to try the Spike on a different occasion to see what it is like. After cutting I may prefer to use the Spike so it will be on a trial basis only. Can anyone recommend a certain amount of sets for my program? I will lift on Mon, Wed and Fridays (Full Body). I am on three sets of 8, 6, 4. Should I bump it up to 4 for a maximum growth and burn? That will be my last question in the NewB thread!!! Thanks for the help and from here on out I will search threads to find knowledge!

[quote]CrvtWanabe wrote:
Thanks for letting me know that! I read that when I was looking at the products. I am going to try the Spike on a different occasion to see what it is like. After cutting I may prefer to use the Spike so it will be on a trial basis only. Can anyone recommend a certain amount of sets for my program? I will lift on Mon, Wed and Fridays (Full Body). I am on three sets of 8, 6, 4. Should I bump it up to 4 for a maximum growth and burn? That will be my last question in the NewB thread!!! Thanks for the help and from here on out I will search threads to find knowledge![/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=817951

I’ve been noticing the same thing from Carbolin 19 over the last several weeks. The scale isn’t changing much, but I’m really picking up on the shift to more lbm and less fat mass.

It improves your mood too? I was wondering if I was alone in feeling that.

[quote]knewsom wrote:

Carbolin 19 helped me bring my body comp back under control, while making me stronger to boot - I didn’t lose or gain any weight really, it just re-proportioned me, and felt good too.[/quote]

[quote]CrvtWanabe wrote:
Spike Liquid[/quote]

Sorry, I just thought this was pretty damn funny.

If you are new to training,your only supplement, other than a protein supplement and maybe some creatine, should be FOOD.

When I first picked up weights I didn’t even have a good protein supplement or any other supplements for that matter.
It shouldn’t be too hard for you to start adding muscle since you stated you were new.

[quote]headliners7 wrote:
I’ve been noticing the same thing from Carbolin 19 over the last several weeks. The scale isn’t changing much, but I’m really picking up on the shift to more lbm and less fat mass.

It improves your mood too? I was wondering if I was alone in feeling that.

[/quote]

DEFINITELY not alone in feeling that - A good friend of mine theorizes that it is due to increased bloodflow to the brain. It’s supposed to increase vascular efficiency and muscular pump, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t also affect the brain.

Carbolin 19 is really my fave sup, even more so than creatine (I eat so much meat that I almost don’t need to supp it). Recently someone swiped $200 worth of Carbolin 19 off my doorstep, so I’m like totally out, hopefully I can get some more before too long - I miss it.