Best Supplement for Mass

Hi guys,
Just wanted to ask any knowledgeable individuals a question,

Is there anything I can take out there which is not a steroid that will give me dramatic gains in size in a short period of time? Growth hormone? Tribulus? Anything you suggest, like the strongest stuff on the market?

Thanks.

Define “dramatic gains.”

Generally when someone asks a question like this it means that they don’t have a good handle on their training or nutrition in the first place.

Besides, if there were something that resulted in “dramatic” gains quickly we’d all be using it already.

[quote]nyballas123 wrote:
Hi guys,
Just wanted to ask any knowledgeable individuals a question,

Is there anything I can take out there which is not a steroid that will give me dramatic gains in size in a short period of time? Growth hormone? Tribulus? Anything you suggest, like the strongest stuff on the market?

Thanks.[/quote]

Squats, deadlifts, presses, with maximum weight, heavy eating with protein shakes thru the day and Surge, Creatine, and BCAA’s, around training.

D

Good, wholesome, nutritious food…and plenty of it!

It’s one of the most anabolic things available to you.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:

It’s one of the most anabolic things available to you.[/quote]

x2

NO-Explode and Cellmass

thats how Ronnie made his dramatic gains.

you don’t want a steroid, but have no problem with GH?

no offense, but as someone said you need to get your nutrition and training in order, because from your post I’d bet you have lots of room for improvement

[quote]EstoVir wrote:
NO-Explode and Cellmass

thats how Ronnie made his dramatic gains.[/quote]

In case you don’t get it, EstroVir is joking!

“dramatic gains” - you could write for the supp companies

It sounds like you’re looking for some sort of magic pill which just does not exist. If it did you would know about it already (Actually, it does exist, but you already said no steroids).

The only way to make dramatic gains is with lots of hard work and lots of good quality food. I don’t know what kind of body type you are but John Berardi’s “Scrawny to Brawny” is an excellent book for “hardgainers” that are trying to add mass.

Creatine Monohydrate and a caloric surplus.

[quote]m00se wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

It’s one of the most anabolic things available to you.

x2

[/quote]

x3

and also you may want to take leucine, leucine is the only ketogenic amino acid and when taken with a meal, it will make the whole meal anabolic. Only 3-5g is needed to do so. Using more is actually not more effective. (this was from Thibs Q&A thread)

As others have pointed out there really is no substitute for food. October Girl’s recommendation on Leucine was a good one. If you want a quick, simple, natural way to pack on some quick mass I have a trick for you to try, from Nelson Montana. It is a favorite of old school bbr’s.

GAIN 10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK…Every waking hour drink 12 ounces of water along with 6 desiccated liver tablets. Also, snack on nuts and olives all day long. If you have the vigilance to adhere to this activity, in one week you should be 5 to 10 pounds heavier.

Of course, much of it will be water weight but so what? In order to obtain more size it is necessary for the body to get accustomed to carrying more weight. This is an excellent method to do just that.

Anyone familiar with the steroid ANADROL will tell you that most of the weight obtained from that drug is water, but increased water weight will make you very strong! (Creatine works very much in the same way.)

Desiccated liver tablets have fallen out of favor in recent years but they are not only an inexpensive source of protein, they are also high in the most assimilable form of iron. (Note: iron in supplemental form is usually ferrous sulfate which can effect the absorption of vitamin E as well as be toxic in high dosages).

Liver also contains more vitamin B12 than almost any other food source. B12 is a highly effective appetite stimulant. In order to gain weight of any kind, it is necessary to increase your caloric intake.

More strength + more water + more food = MORE MASS. Give this tip a try and you’ll be amazed at how dramatic a difference it can make.

I see,

So how much can I expect to gain visually eating correctly and training hard and sleeping well? Since food is the best and I eat the right stuff, how much can I expect to see in gains, not weight wise because I am gaining weight impressively but visually wise?

Thanks again.

Layoral a request if you may: A leucine protocol for maximum results… Eating 6 times a day high protein; high calorie (the usual hypertrophy diet). Should i take 3-5 grams after each meal, which overall would be about 18-30 grams of bcaa? Thanks…

[quote]nyballas123 wrote:
I see,

So how much can I expect to gain visually eating correctly and training hard and sleeping well? Since food is the best and I eat the right stuff, how much can I expect to see in gains, not weight wise because I am gaining weight impressively but visually wise?

Thanks again.[/quote]

No one can tell you that.

It will depend on your genetics, how you train, how long you have trained, what you eat from here on out, etc.

It takes time. It takes hard work. It takes discipline. It takes dedication. It takes desire. It takes trial and error. It takes learning how your body reacts to training and nutrition and figuring out what works for you.

You may think you eat well, train hard and sleep well, but do you really? What makes you so sure?

If you are a beginner, you could easily put on 10-40lbs in a year. But it depends on all of the above.

If you’re not seeing visual changes, then something is wrong with your eating, training or lifestyle.

If you’re just starting out, then you may need several months to see noticeable changes.

What are you doing?

[quote]Player wrote:
Layoral a request if you may: A leucine protocol for maximum results… Eating 6 times a day high protein; high calorie (the usual hypertrophy diet). Should i take 3-5 grams after each meal, which overall would be about 18-30 grams of bcaa? Thanks…[/quote]

In terms of the best way to take leucine I would use 4-5grams/meal and 10grams post workout with your shake. Sounds like a lot of leucine but, it really is the powerhouse of the bcaa’s and it is cheap (www.bulknutrition.com) Hope this helps, keep us posted!

[quote]laroyal wrote:
Player wrote:
Layoral a request if you may: A leucine protocol for maximum results… Eating 6 times a day high protein; high calorie (the usual hypertrophy diet). Should i take 3-5 grams after each meal, which overall would be about 18-30 grams of bcaa? Thanks…

In terms of the best way to take leucine I would use 4-5grams/meal and 10grams post workout with your shake. Sounds like a lot of leucine but, it really is the powerhouse of the bcaa’s and it is cheap (www.bulknutrition.com) Hope this helps, keep us posted![/quote]

Any trustable companies?

[quote]Player wrote:
laroyal wrote:
Player wrote:

In terms of the best way to take leucine I would use 4-5grams/meal and 10grams post workout with your shake. Sounds like a lot of leucine but, it really is the powerhouse of the bcaa’s and it is cheap (www.bulknutrition.com) Hope this helps, keep us posted!

Any trustable companies?
[/quote]

I like bulk nutrition’s “house brand” here is the link:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2192

14.99 for 500grams!!!

Thank DirtyGerdy for the tip on getting supps from them!