T Nation

Best Supp to Minimize Bloat?

I was wondering if I could get some valid information on what is best to minimize bloat when on test/anadrol/dbol? I have done quite a few cycles to date but always seem to get bloated on a good bulk.

I have researched into various drugs such as aromasin and arimidex but I seem to always get conflicting answers everywhere I look. Is there any others I should consider?

Please could someone explain which would be best and what kind of dose regime I would have to take them to get the best benefit?

Stats: 5ft 7in, 190lbs, lifting for over 5 years, 5 cycles under my belt.

Cheers.

P.s. Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.

BUMP

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
I was wondering if I could get some valid information on what is best to minimize bloat when on test/anadrol/dbol? I have done quite a few cycles to date but always seem to get bloated on a good bulk.

I have researched into various drugs such as aromasin and arimidex but I seem to always get conflicting answers everywhere I look. Is there any others I should consider?

Please could someone explain which would be best and what kind of dose regime I would have to take them to get the best benefit?

Stats: 5ft 7in, 190lbs, lifting for over 5 years, 5 cycles under my belt.

Cheers.

P.s. Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.[/quote]

Two options:

Run either aromasin or letrozole at a high enough dose till your joints hurt/libido tanks and then adjust from there. Throw in proviron for some extra hardness. Diet has a lot to do with bloat as well, cut back on the carbs a bit. You could consider running winny instead of the dbol as well.