T Nation

Best Supp Nobody Is Talking About?

Everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon whenever the latest and greatest supplement comes out. But I’m curious, what do people think is the best supplement that not many people are using or at least talking about? Power Drive? TRIBEX Gold? Carbolin 19?

I’d have to go with BETA-7.

I had never heard of it outside this site, but even on this site it doesn’t get that much credit.

We’re not telling.

Yeah probably BETA-7 or Power Drive. I know just recently there was a Power Drive thread, but rarely do I see it discussed/hyped. I’m planning on picking some up here very quickly to give it a real shot to help with CNS recovery. . . I tried one tub a long time ago.

-Matt

Anaconda :wink:

Arginine HARDCORE!!! thats where its at bra! lol im joking. I wouldn’t know the only I’m running only the basics.

[quote]allenkt wrote:
Everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon whenever the latest and greatest supplement comes out. But I’m curious, what do people think is the best supplement that not many people are using or at least talking about? Power Drive? TRIBEX Gold? Carbolin 19?[/quote]

definitely the leucine and arginine combo, and don’t forget to cycle on and off protein powder, it’s too strong for continuous use.

I don’t know what it is, but it’s probably something that you can’t make a profit selling.

I think ZMA is highly underrated. IMO, it’s as great as BCAAs. It’s cheap compared to other test boosters like Alpha Male, and it’s reliable and time-tested. It’s a very simple supplement that can help you get that extra mile.

Surge WORKOUT FUEL!!

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
I think ZMA is highly underrated. IMO, it’s as great as BCAAs. It’s cheap compared to other test boosters like Alpha Male, and it’s reliable and time-tested. It’s a very simple supplement that can help you get that extra mile.[/quote]

I was going to say ZMA first, but I didn’t b/c I think more people use that than Beta-7, but you’re right. ZMA is a staple product for me all year long

NO-Xplode definitely.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
Anaconda ;)[/quote]

and the NO/Taco Bell Combo

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
NO-Xplode definitely.[/quote]

On a different note Id go with Power Drive and ZMA although ZMA is pretty MAIN STREEM so to speak! and everyone is on the BCAA bandwagon which is the right call…wonder what that workout fuel is gona be like…

I do believe Dave’s sarcasm detector is broken.

Yah lol my bad I had to edit that lol… I’m slow today I guess!

Ya beta-alanine for sure. IMO it blows creatine right outta the water. Workouts have been great since I’ve been supplementing with it and it’s pretty cheap.

I still don’t think fish oil gets the credit it deserves. Probably the best supplement to improve overall health and well being and no one talks about it.

The figure competitor photos do a nice job of supplementing my desire to see good looking women while at work (there’s never any eye candy in the lab… it’s depressing sometimes).

REZ-V I think will garner more and more public discussion as more scientific studies in humans are done and published with resveratrol supplements. Half of the story on this molecule is yet to be told.

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
On a different note Id go with Power Drive and ZMA although ZMA is pretty MAIN STREEM so to speak! and everyone is on the BCAA bandwagon which is the right call…wonder what that workout fuel is gona be like…[/quote]

Yeah, BCAA and ZMA are SO mainstream that nobody talks about them anymore. They just keep buying the stuff.