T Nation

Best Steroid Info on the Net?

Anybody who’s got some good links too Steroid profiles, forums etc, besides T-Nation, let’s post them here for everyone.

I’ve got nothing…That’s why I’m askin’.

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

[quote]oi_spike wrote:
Anybody who’s got some good links too Steroid profiles, forums etc, besides T-Nation, let’s post them here for everyone.

I’ve got nothing…That’s why I’m askin’.[/quote]

Ever heard of the steroid newbie thread? you should check it out,it’s there for a reason.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
oi_spike wrote:
Anybody who’s got some good links too Steroid profiles, forums etc, besides T-Nation, let’s post them here for everyone.

I’ve got nothing…That’s why I’m askin’.

Ever heard of the steroid newbie thread? you should check it out,it’s there for a reason.[/quote]

It’s too “newbie”…Oh, and you’re a dick.

it’s called stop being a cheapskate and buy a book or two. or even better go to a university with a decent science library. you can read all the advanced stuff to your heart’s content. and then you can come back here and get flamed, because most of us are way bigger dicks than P22.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
it’s called stop being a cheapskate and buy a book or two. or even better go to a university with a decent science library. you can read all the advanced stuff to your heart’s content. and then you can come back here and get flamed, because most of us are way bigger dicks than P22. [/quote]

Fair enough…Jackass’s

[quote]oi_spike wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
oi_spike wrote:
Anybody who’s got some good links too Steroid profiles, forums etc, besides T-Nation, let’s post them here for everyone.

I’ve got nothing…That’s why I’m askin’.

Ever heard of the steroid newbie thread? you should check it out,it’s there for a reason.

It’s too “newbie”…Oh, and you’re a dick.[/quote]

Sorry bro, you took it the wrong way. The thread that is stuck at the top there is a road map to a lot of good reading materials and sites. Check it out.

now we belong to Jackass. wait a minute, who the hell is Jackass? i’m quite sure i don’t belong to you.

LEARN TO SPELL, it’s spelled J A C K A S S E S

if you want better answers, ask better and more pointed questions. P22 is one of the most helpful people here. he gave a valid response and you with a handful of posts call him a dick. that’s a great way to get what you want.

if there was a decent site with all the info you require, we would tell you. the fact is there is little good info in the way of profiles due to lack of research. there just are not that many moderate dose studies and no high dose studies.

how can a decent profile be made if there is no controlled obsevations being made? how can we predict the individual response to certain compounds if there is a difference (and there is)?

if you don’t like bigcat’s profiles, the next thing is books. if i wasn’t such a big dick, i’d list some.

anabolics 2006 william llewellyn
anabolic steroids - ultimate research guide anthony roberts
chemical muscle enhancement; building the perfect beast a.l. rea

the first two are better.

if these don’t do it for you i wasn’t joking about the library. most of the research was done decades ago before it was decided that steroids are evil.

yours truly,
dick jackass

nice touch at the end there Dick… LMAO

[quote]trailrash wrote:

yours truly,
dick jackass

nice touch at the end there Dick… LMAO
[/quote]

I didn’t intend for this comment to piss off the original poster, I just thought it was funny.

At any rate I ran across this page today and even though it isn’t finished yet I’d have to assume that he is going to include profiles on here as well.

www.anthony-roberts.com

You seem new, so heres a hint, you wont make friends or get any help by bashing everyone pal.

Save your time by sifting through a bunch of sites and just read through the newbie thread.
It has a wealth of information in it.

Here are a few free sites with some descent info. These 3 should give you a good read. Good luck.

A.B.

http://www.steroidtips.com/index.htm

http://www.steroid.com/main.php