T Nation

Best Stack for Powerlifting?

Hello guys & gentleman.
I need some advice, steroid for powerlifting.
I’m amateur powerlifter.

25years old men.
6ft height
BW 180 lbs
BF(body fat) 6%
Workout years around 10years.
I don’t have experience using the steroid & any other performance enhancement.

My PR is like this. (1RM personal record)
Bench press 265 lbs.
Squat 385 lbs.
Deadlift 475 lbs.

I want develop my bench,squat,deadlift PR at least 20~30lbs.
What is best stack for powerlifting and without bodyweight(muscle) gain?

Winstrol & anavar is solve?
I heard, halotestin is best stuff for powerlifter.
But If I can’t buy the halotestin, winstrol & anavar stack is good for me?

this is my plan.

1-4weeks: winstrol 50mg/day
4-8weeks: winstrol 50mg/day, anavar 40mg/day.
9-10weeks: As a PCT. Nolvadex 40mg/day, clomid 50mg/day
11 weeks: Nolvadex 20mg/day, clomid 50mg/day
12 weeks Nolvades 20mg/day

please tell me an advice.
Thanks million all guys!!

Powerlifter, eh? 6’ 180lbs and 6% bf? Bench and squat more. Eat more. “Smooth” out your abs. Eat to 190 while training your ass off and cut to under 181 for your meets. If you insist on steroids (your god damned squat is under 400lbs) don’t do only orals. If that winstrol is depot then you’ll be too sore to do what you should be doing, which is lifting more. Anyone with 6% bodyfat and an 1100lb total shouldn’t be using steroids.

Will they help? Sure. You’ll feel strong but I imagine you’ll feel like shit, too. Anavar and winstrol will give you an intense chemical boost in strength but if you feel like garbage all the time you won’t be able to exploit that new strength, promote a solid adaptation and expect to keep any of it when you take the chemicals away.

You should look to gaining more weight first though.

Terrible

Winstrol and var for powerlifting? LOL that’s a first, think we found an addition to the bloopers thread

You’ll get some strength on cycle but as soon as your done you’ll be right back to where you were and at 6% bf that doesn’t sound like a power lifter at all

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Winstrol and var for powerlifting? LOL that’s a first, think we found an addition to the bloopers thread

You’ll get some strength on cycle but as soon as your done you’ll be right back to where you were and at 6% bf that doesn’t sound like a power lifter at all[/quote]

an internet 6% is ten. This is how internet body fat percentages work:

6-8% = 10%
10% = 12 - 14%
15% = 20%+

the only exception to this is me, of course. :slight_smile:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

You’ll get some strength on cycle but as soon as your done you’ll be right back to where you were and at 6% bf that doesn’t sound like a power lifter at all[/quote]

6-8% = 10%
10% = 12 - 14%
15% = 20%+

the only exception to this is me, of course. :)[/quote]

Haha good point

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

6-8% = 10%
10% = 12 - 14%
15% = 20%+

the only exception to this is me, of course. :)[/quote]

Haha good point
[/quote]

That rule is so true, im totally a 10% hahahaha and yeah brah blooper thread new addition, lets just wait a week or two to be polite with this nice korean

[quote]incredulous wrote:
Powerlifter, eh? 6’ 180lbs and 6% bf? Bench and squat more. Eat more. “Smooth” out your abs. Eat to 190 while training your ass off and cut to under 181 for your meets. If you insist on steroids (your god damned squat is under 400lbs) don’t do only orals. If that winstrol is depot then you’ll be too sore to do what you should be doing, which is lifting more. Anyone with 6% bodyfat and an 1100lb total shouldn’t be using steroids.

Will they help? Sure. You’ll feel strong but I imagine you’ll feel like shit, too. Anavar and winstrol will give you an intense chemical boost in strength but if you feel like garbage all the time you won’t be able to exploit that new strength, promote a solid adaptation and expect to keep any of it when you take the chemicals away.

You should look to gaining more weight first though.[/quote]

Everything he said and then some.

power lifting stack? how about some deca, anadrol, Tren, and Test