Best Squat Ever?

So yea…I hear this squat really works your core without hurting your knees.

Look how intimately the trainer’s crotch is positioned right behind the trainee’s ass. The trainer known’s EXACTLY what he’s doing :wink:

it works for this guy

[quote]admbaum wrote:
it works for this guy

[/quote]

He’s hitting some serious depth, too.

[quote]GoingViking wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:
it works for this guy

[/quote]

He’s hitting some serious depth, too.[/quote]

I lol’ed

Alain Ngalani - Two time Muay Thai champion, and he wasn’t very scrawny when he was fighting either (5’11", 220 at under 10% body fat) So yes, clearly what he’s doing IS working for him.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Alain Ngalani - Two time Muay Thai champion, and he wasn’t very scrawny when he was fighting either (5’11", 220 at under 10% body fat) So yes, clearly what he’s doing IS working for him.[/quote]

Yeah, but could he beat Bruce Lee?

jk

Bruce Lee didn’t exist. They (the guv’mint) used a bunch of skinny high-pitched asian dudes and used CGI to blend it all in.

[quote]fraggle wrote:

Alain Ngalani - Two time Muay Thai champion, and he wasn’t very scrawny when he was fighting either (5’11", 220 at under 10% body fat) So yes, clearly what he’s doing IS working for him.[/quote]

Yeah, but could he beat Bruce Lee?

jk

[/quote]

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:
it works for this guy

[/quote]

He’s hitting some serious depth, too.[/quote]

I lol’ed[/quote]
so copying the routine of anyone with a half way decent physique will work?

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:
I lol’ed[/quote]
so copying the routine of anyone with a half way decent physique will work?[/quote]

Why as a matter of fact, usually it does.

But last I checked, just because someone with a good physique is doing one set of an exercise on a video doesn’t mean that is what their whole routine is.

EDIT: Checked out your pics, and you most certainly are legit. But it’s still unfair to act like stabilization curls and squats and shit are ALL the guy must do for his workouts.

He’s got ball, I’ll give him that.

Do you really think he got that physique from squatting on a swiss ball - with the same weight he uses for biceps curls?

[quote]DePingus wrote:
So yea…I hear this squat really works your core without hurting your knees.[/quote]

What he’s doing is so criminally stupid I can’t even LOL. One sneeze and he’s a quadriplegic for life. And that IS going to happen to someone eventually. This is what the fitness world gets for listening to Paul Chek, ultimately - this is his philosophy carried to its logical conclusion.

is that a young justin timberlake spotting him?

[quote]belligerent wrote:

[quote]DePingus wrote:
So yea…I hear this squat really works your core without hurting your knees.[/quote]

What he’s doing is so criminally stupid I can’t even LOL. One sneeze and he’s a quadriplegic for life. And that IS going to happen to someone eventually. This is what the fitness world gets for listening to Paul Chek, ultimately - this is his philosophy carried to its logical conclusion.[/quote]

A quadriplegic with “hawt abz” so it’s all worth it.

[quote]DePingus wrote:

What he’s doing is so criminally stupid I can’t even LOL. One sneeze and he’s a quadriplegic for life. And that IS going to happen to someone eventually. This is what the fitness world gets for listening to Paul Chek, ultimately - this is his philosophy carried to its logical conclusion.[/quote]

A quadriplegic with “hawt abz” so it’s all worth it.[/quote]

I find his abz are more sick than hawt.

Not at all. Its an abnormally low number of HIT sessions with Arthur Jones and Darden that got him that physique, like everyone else.

Do you really think he got that physique from squatting on a swiss ball - with the same weight he uses for biceps curls?

[/quote]

The guy is a world champion fighter and is probably improving his balance more than anything. I somehow doubt that on his first day in the gym he stood on a bosu ball and started doing squats.

I suppose he began with standard weight lifting, martial arts and balance training and when he reached elite level he started doing crazy exercises that 99.999% of the population should never had a need to do.

[quote]Bunyip wrote:
The guy is a world champion fighter and is probably improving his balance more than anything. I somehow doubt that on his first day in the gym he stood on a bosu ball and started doing squats.

I suppose he began with standard weight lifting, martial arts and balance training and when he reached elite level he started doing crazy exercises that 99.999% of the population should never had a need to do. [/quote]

Nor does he have a need to do them.

Just because an exercise or program gives a person results does’t mean that exercise or program isn’t fucking retarded. I remember hearing a couple different stories one was an elite college basketball player who eats nothing but an entire box of frosted flakes before games (no milk.) I also recall a story about an elite level NBA player who exists almost entirely on candy and hires a person to supply him with said candy daily. They obviously didn’t obtain their athleticisim or physical gifts from their diet, they are just gifted enough that their retarded eating habits are overshadowed by their insane genetics.