Best Sleepover Ever!

http://cbs3.com/local/sexual.assault.sleepover.2.745615.html

[i]Police: Teen Sleepover Turns Into Sex Party
LOWER MAKEFIELD, Pa. (CBS 3) �??

Police said two Bucks County moms have been charged after a sleepover involving six teenage boys took an alleged illegal sexual turn.

Angela Honeycutt, 38, and Lynne Long, 45, are facing numerous charges after a series of alleged incidents on April 14.

Authorities said the teens, ages 14 to 16, were attending a sleepover at Long’s Lower Makefield home when Honeycutt, a mother of two young children, allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old and performed sex acts with a 15-year-old. Long allegedly watched, listened and instructed the teens not to say anything.

In addition to the alleged sexual assault, detectives said Honeycutt exposed her breasts to the teens; open-mouth kissed some of the minors, entered a shower with a juvenile and engaged conversation of a sexual nature.

“What is so particularly outrageous about this is the violation of trust,” said Lower Makefield Twp. Police Chief Ken Coluzzi.

Authorities learned of the alleged sexual sleepover when one of the boys involved told his parents, who then went police.

“You think you’ve seen everything and then all of a sudden, another report of an outrageous crime comes in,” said Chief Coluzzi.

As word of their arrest spread through the suburban community, neighbors reacted in disbelief. “It’s shocking and it is a shame.”

Honeycutt is facing charges of statutory sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor and other related charges. Long is facing charges of endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.

Both women surrendered to authorities Wednesday and were released after being permitted to sign their own bail.[/i]

The women had to be creapy or the boys would have never ratted them out

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
The women had to be creapy or the boys would have never ratted them out[/quote]

Yes. Not only must they have been creepy but pretty ugly as well. I feel sorry for older women that are so deprived of sex they must seek it from such a sure thing as horny teenage boys.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Yes. Not only must they have been creepy but pretty ugly as well. I feel sorry for older women that are so deprived of sex they must seek it from such a sure thing as horny teenage boys.
[/quote]

Long…

Honeycutt.

pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Actually I was thinking the one boy ratted them out because he didn’t get any.

I’d hit it.

But then again, I’d nail anything with a pulse, and maybe even some things without a pulse…

Kyle: Ex- Excuse me? My name is… Brad. And I need to report a crime. Anonymously.

Detective 1: Oh? What’s the crime?

Kyle: Well, I attend South Park Elementary. And- And one of the teachers is having sex with a student.

Cops: Oh my god! This is terrible.

Detective 1: You did the right thing telling the police, Brad. Now who’s the teacher? What’s his name?

Kyle: Well, it isn’t a guy teacher. It’s a woman?

Cop 1: A woman?

Kyle: Yeah. She’s having sex with a boy.

Detective 2: Oh. But- But she’s ugly, right?

Kyle: Well, no, not really. It’s the kindergarten teacher, Miss Stevenson.

Detective 1: The blonde?

Kyle: Yeah.

Cop 1: Some young boy’s having sex with Miss Stevenson?

Kyle: Yes.

Cop 1: Nice.

Detective 1: Nice.

Kyle: What?! No, you don’t understand!

Cop 1: You sure they’ve had sex?

Kyle: Yeah!

Cop 2: Has she performed oral sex on him?

Kyle: Yeah, I think so.

Cop 2: Nice.

Cop 1: Nice.

Cop 2: Nice.

Detective 1: So, wait. What’s the crime?

Cop 1: The crime is, she isn’t doin’ it with me!

Kyle: Hey! He’s totally underage! She’s taking advantage of him!

Detective 1: You’re right, we’re sorry. This is serious. We need to track this student down, and give him his Luckiest Boy in America medal right away.

Kyle: Aagh!

I would not have ratted them out

I would not have ratted them out

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Actually I was thinking the one boy ratted them out because he didn’t get any.[/quote]

That makes sense

Read the affidavits that follow the article. They are hysterical.

Good reading!

Hey, why didn’t this shit happen to me when I was 14?

Oh, wait, it did…sort of.

When I was a teen, I think I was boning every above average mom in my dreams - in a row.

Nullus victima, nullus iudex, I say.

As if some nation doesn’t have ginormous amounts of inmates doing time for bs already…

Read the affidavits that follow the article. They are hysterical.

0612082bucks1.html
[/quote]

HAHAHA, I like how the woman told the boys that “a man should take charge to get what he wants” (or something) and then one of them started kissing her.

That guy gets an A+ for taking action!

When I was a teenager, I longed for something like this to happen to me. And the women aren’t super hot, but they’re not bad either. I just can’t believe they would rat these women out.

They got the sex first, then they ratted the women out. Hilarious.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
When I was a teenager, I longed for something like this to happen to me. And the women aren’t super hot, but they’re not bad either. I just can’t believe they would rat these women out. [/quote]

Someone clearly wasn’t thinking ahead.

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man? (Obviously, without using a sexual device/implement…)

[quote]entheogens wrote:
When I was a teenager, I longed for something like this to happen to me. And the women aren’t super hot, but they’re not bad either. I just can’t believe they would rat these women out. [/quote]

Since when did 14 and 15 years old start doing shit that made any sense?