Best Single Ply Squat and Deadlift Suit?

I’m looking to transition from Raw competitions to Single ply equipped, I already have the inzer Ragex bench shirt, but I/m not sure what kind of Squat or deadlift suit to get, any suggestions.

Sub-Junior 83kg Raw
Bench-205
Deadlift-405
Squat-345

No suggestions but a question: why the switch?

Titan Super Centurian for both squat and deadlift. I’ve also used the Titan Velocity designed for deadlift but, in my opinion, doesn’t have enough stiffness in the hips.

[quote]MarkKO wrote:
No suggestions but a question: why the switch?[/quote]

Just want to try something new

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Titan Super Centurian for both squat and deadlift. I’ve also used the Titan Velocity designed for deadlift but, in my opinion, doesn’t have enough stiffness in the hips.[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve heard great things about that Suit

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Titan Super Centurian for both squat and deadlift. I’ve also used the Titan Velocity designed for deadlift but, in my opinion, doesn’t have enough stiffness in the hips.[/quote]

You can use the super centurian for squat and DL right? I’ve been window shopping one for a while now but have no experience equipped.

[quote]cparker wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

You can use the super centurian for squat and DL right? I’ve been window shopping one for a while now but have no experience equipped.[/quote]

You can. I bought my first super centurian in January 2009 and used it to deadlift in a meet in January 2015. I’ve bought other ones for squatting over the years but for some reason, my first is still my best for deadlifting.

I’ve done a fair bit of tailoring though. If you plan to do any customization make sure it follows the rules of your fed.

To keep costs low, see if you can buy used to try them out and get a feel for it. If you’re in Canada, there is a for sale forum on the CPU website. http://www.powerlifting.ca/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3

I’ve done a fair bit of tailoring though. If you plan to do any customization make sure it follows the rules of your fed.

To keep costs low, see if you can buy used to try them out and get a feel for it. If you’re in Canada, there is a for sale forum on the CPU website. http://www.powerlifting.ca/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3
[/quote]

Thanks for the help! I just bought one for 185 dollars shipped

[quote]Danimals wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks for the help! I just bought one for 185 dollars shipped[/quote]

Glad you had some luck. Since we’ve added unequipped there are a ton of people jettisoning their gear.

I had good success out of my inzer max dl, had good pop off the floor, fit was also good as it has a fair amount of stretch, sadly the suit got shrank and I ended up buying a metal king deadlifter, fit isnt great as the material has no real flex, i am 5.9 and 82 kg, suit is fine around the hips but had to have 1.5 inches taken out the straps. Lucky if i get 15kg out of it with my conventional stance.

Old school here, Inzer Z for squats and Inzer Champion for deads. In the 90’s we had a great DL suit from a company called Marathon and they have since gone out of business. It was about the most uncomfortable lifting suit I have ever used, but it did give you the “pop” you needed off of the floor. I pull conventional so that was a huge plus. If I can get the bar to my knees, I pretty much have the lift.

If you squat with a fairly wide stance and pull sumo, the Inzer TRX is pretty dang good. It’s what the strongest guys on our high school team wear, and we put people on the podium at the state meet pretty consistently. It’s made out of the same material as the Rage X.