Best Shoulder Exercise

I would recommend pull-ups and a lot of rowing movement. And as direct shoulder ex. Millitary press.

OVERHEAD PRESS, BEHIND THE NECK PRESS(STANDING/SEATED), DUMBELL OVERHEAD PRESS, BRADFORD PRESS… Notice all of these end in the word press and not up.

Set your goal for a 300lb overhead press and it will look like your wearing shoulder pads under your t-shirt.

I personally love the DB swing (like a kettlebell swing but I don’t have kettlebells), can also be done with a firm grip on a plate. Great for DE day much more so than ME day.

Overhead presses are kick arse,

But if you’re looking for a good one for variation, why not try the Ahren’s Press.

Look it up in the search, it’s a bitch and one of my personal favorites…I put alot of emphasis on my shoulders and I’ve seen gains in the bench and back exercises b/c of it. I do think this targets more the medial head, so beware of that when balancing the shoulder work.

Seated Cuban press is good as well! I feel it mostly in the rotator cuff, well that typical rotator cuff burn feeling.

I do think this targets more the medial head, so beware of that.

Push-press is also very good!

Good shoulders makes you look much larger than you actually weigh! Work em…

You could try looking at CT’s Shoulder overhaul program…I think that’s what it’s called…I"m going from memory.

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=04-011-training

T

I rotate between standing military press and seated dumbbell press. Followed by random isolation work.

Answer to this queation is real easy. take something really fuckin’ heavy & press it(push it) up. Push/Press, same fuckin’ thing. Oppposite of pull. Pull is for back. Pulling will work the shoulders, but not as well as pressing. Either take a heavy ass barbell or some dumbbells & press them up. You can also take all 250lbs of your big ass, turn yourself upside down, and press that up. Don’t matter what you do. Just grab something heavy and press it up til your shoulders feel like thier gonna fall off.

my votes in for handstand pushups. they seem to be great not only for the shoulders, but your whole upper body

Pretty much the same as everyone else. The only direct work I do for my shoulders is overheard press and laterals(and shrugs)