Best Shoes For Stupid Feet

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
… do you have wide feet? Most of the people I know with wide feet hate Chucks. I imagine they would feel the same about the Free’s as they are snug on me, and I have narrow feet.
[/quote]

I fall into that category. I have wide feet and I’m a bit flat footed and I don’t like Chucks for that reason. Barefoot or sandals are not an option at my gym.

Anyone lift in ‘skate’ sneakers like DC’s, Mizuno’s or Airwalks? They look like they’re flat like Chucks but wider?

Any pros/cons to that style of shoe?

Personally, I wouldn’t recomend wearing those while lifting, or doing anything else for that matter. I went through 2 pairs in a little over a month. One pair, the left one ripped off while doing a 40yd dash (by ripped off, i mean the entire sole of the shoe was left at the 35 yard line) and put my Right foot through the side of another pair while doing Leg Press. Your best bet would be some sort of Basketball-style shoe, with High ankle support, or actual lifting shoes.

I have wide huge feet-15-16 size shoe- and would like a shoe with a high heel top for squatting and dl. Any suggestions on what I should get?

[quote]shizen wrote:
I have wide huge feet-15-16 size shoe- and would like a shoe with a high heel top for squatting and dl. Any suggestions on what I should get? [/quote]

VS Athletic are re badged 2005 DoWins. They go to size 15. Very Broad and have a high heel

http://www.vsathletics.com/product.php?xProd=1301&xSec=1