Best Schedule to Get Big?

What is the best schedule to get big. ex- Monday- Chest Tuesday- Back…

Please read the stickies at the top of the beginner’s forum.

But basically here’s everything in a nutshell: Lift heavy weights, Get adequate rest, Eat lots of good food, Repeat for a long time, Make changes as necessary.

That matters much more than which “schedule” you use. There are many good proven programs to start you out, and then you can go from there.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

But basically here’s everything in a nutshell: Lift heavy weights, Get adequate rest, Eat lots of good food, Repeat for a long time, Make changes as necessary.

That matters much more than which “schedule” you use. There are many good proven programs to start you out, and then you can go from there.[/quote]
LoRez, don’t steer him down the wrong path. Everybody knows if you want big chesticles you gotta bench on Monday…

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

That matters much more than which “schedule” you use. There are many good proven programs to start you out, and then you can go from there.[/quote]
LoRez, don’t steer him down the wrong path. Everybody knows if you want big chesticles you gotta bench on Monday… [/quote]

Hey, Monday’s my chest day too! ('course I lift at home)

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
LoRez, don’t steer him down the wrong path. Everybody knows if you want big chesticles you gotta bench on Monday… [/quote]
Hey, Monday’s my chest day too! ('course I lift at home)[/quote]
That’s true, Monday is international bench press day.

< - - Squats on Monday, benches on Wednesday, deadlifts on Thursday. #Trendsetter. :wink:

[quote]bchavis25 wrote:
What is the best schedule to get big. ex- Monday- Chest Tuesday- Back… [/quote]
There is no single “best” plan. The ten best built guys on this site have gotten that way with ten different plans. Some similarities, but different splits.

Tim Henriques just had a pretty awesome article that discussed the pros and cons of a bunch of different splits:

And there was a two-part article a while ago where some top coaches also talked about training splits:

EDIT: Dude, almost four months ago you asked pretty much this exact same question:

How have you been training all this time and what results (bodyweight and strength changes) have you seen?

Monday: High intensity squat
Wednesday: Form work on squat
Friday:Volume Squat

Fill in as needed

[quote]chobbs wrote:

Fill in as needed[/quote]

I think you covered it all. Nothing to ‘fill in’.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]chobbs wrote:

Fill in as needed[/quote]

I think you covered it all. Nothing to ‘fill in’.[/quote]

What does your Saturday squatting look like?

Oh just for kicks I’d throw in some OHP,bench, deads, clean/row and maybe some dips and pullups

OP:

this really depends