Best Rub-On Pain Reliever

What do y’all think is the best rub on pain reliever?

I’ve tried Icy Hot, Tiger Balm, and all 3 flavors of stuff available from Elite Fitness (blue, pink and black)…and none work for me anymore.

Thoughts?

OG’s boobs.

[quote]Renton wrote:
OG’s boobs.[/quote]

/thread.

Try Biofreeze

[quote]Renton wrote:
OG’s boobs.[/quote]

ha, i’ve tried having big boobs rubbed all over me.

it really does make me forget about everything. even pain.

Breasts aside, try some Bengay. It works wonders for me.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Try Biofreeze[/quote]

+1 on biofreeze.

I’m also a fan of Heet liquid.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
Try Biofreeze[/quote]

That does nothing for me for soreness (I like the blue EFS stuff), but it worked great when I had chiggers last year.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
BradyZ wrote:
Try Biofreeze

That does nothing for me for soreness (I like the blue EFS stuff), but it worked great when I had chiggers last year.[/quote]

I googled “chiggers” because I was curious what that was and I am very upset that I did so, DAMN YOU PMPM!

To the OP…

Glass.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
What do y’all think is the best rub on pain reliever?

I’ve tried Icy Hot, Tiger Balm, and all 3 flavors of stuff available from Elite Fitness (blue, pink and black)…and none work for me anymore.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Rub some dirt on it.

Bengay ultra works for me. Never use it when sunburned though. You literally feel like you’re on fire.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
BradyZ wrote:
Try Biofreeze

That does nothing for me for soreness (I like the blue EFS stuff), but it worked great when I had chiggers last year.

I googled “chiggers” because I was curious what that was and I am very upset that I did so, DAMN YOU PMPM![/quote]

That’s what I get for getting drunk and walking around the lake in flip flops. They were AWFUL.

I just assumed bengay was well…not good (see what i did there?)

I’ll look up biofreeze.

these last few days my back has been annoying the crap out of me and i’d just like to numb it.

might have something to do with my heavy overhead work + front squat PR. hm…

Just don’t assume that the stick of stuff on your Korean co-workers desk is some sort of exotic asian rub on pain reliever where all you have to do is pop the cap and apply directly to where it hurts.

Because it’s probably a glue stick.

Not that I have personal experience with that.

Biofreeze FTW

Blue Emu, Aspercreme, something from VPX called Glucosa Creme, Nicoflex. All these work. Take it from an old fart who has used them all at one time or another.

Where do you guys normally get Biofreeze from? I see it’s available from a lot of different sites. I’m just looking for a reliable site I can order consistently from that’s got a good price. Amazon?

I like and am also sponsered by Cryogel
www.cryogel.tv
I have been using it for about 2 years and it helps ALOT.

I’ll throw my hat in the ring for Biofreeze. When I do trigger point work or myofascial release on my clients, I will sometimes slap that on the ones that whine.

I also like to use Sombra, Pu Sum On Oil, or the Tiger Balm Liniment.

You can pick up Biofreeze and Sombra from just about anywhere online. I typically go to massagewarehouse.com

Pu Sum On and the Tiger Liniment can be found at any asian market.

Edit If you go for the Biofreeze, go for the spray. It has a higher concentration of the active ingredient than the gel or roll-on. It’s also easier to get on your back that way.