T Nation

Best Routine After SS?

hello everybody (new here) just wondering what is the best routine after the program starting strength for hypertrophy and for neturall bb
ty .

your pH is only 7? need more alkalines, bro

The next obvious step is to train like a bodybuilder. Split the muscle groups up into 3-5 days, perform 2-4 exercises per muscle group, and stay somewhere within the 6-12 rep range (occasionally going lower or higher).

As for total volume and frequency? You have to figure that out for yourself. Some progress nicely on a 3 day split, hitting each muscle group once every 4 or 5 days at a volume of 5-8 sets. However, some progress much better on a 5 day split with slightly more volume and a couple days more rest.

but i thought for neturall bodybuilder only powerlifting program will be good with assistance work as 5/3/1 bbb etc.
i have readen some article that says that neturall bb with no strengh of 5 reps in squat deadlift etc work will get nothing .
need your opinion ,
ty
sorry for the english i am russian.

[quote]light_night wrote:
i have readen some article that says that neturall bb with no strengh of 5 reps in squat deadlift etc work will get nothing.[/quote]

That’s a load of horseshit, no exercise is a “must” for bodybuilding and what you have read is just a load of broscience.
You can build just as big legs with a legpress as you would with a squat, it’s the same movement in the knee joint and youre quad wont know the difference.

any basic 5/3/1 template will be fine. Also check out kingbeef’s thread

[quote]Rawsteel wrote:

[quote]light_night wrote:
i have readen some article that says that neturall bb with no strengh of 5 reps in squat deadlift etc work will get nothing.[/quote]

That’s a load of horseshit, no exercise is a “must” for bodybuilding and what you have read is just a load of broscience.
You can build just as big legs with a legpress as you would with a squat, it’s the same movement in the knee joint and youre quad wont know the difference.
[/quote]

you can build big legs without squats or deadlifts, but leg press and squat are not the same movement.