Best Revenge You've Ever Taken

While I first thought of responding without actually reading the OP’s story, I stopped to read it. Revenge is pointless, because karma is the biggest bitch.

The girl I asked to my senior prom canceled on me the night before prom. 2 years later she came up asking if I knew her, and I said no, even though I really did. She went up to my buddy asking for my phone number when I didn’t pursue her. He told her what happened about the prom and she freaked. I smiled knowing I handled it like a pro, and she was kicking herself.

Dude I think you are an asshole for doing what you did, just hope it doesn’t come back to bite you in the ass.

[quote]stopngo wrote:

stop snitchin.
ffs…

Guys at T-Nation should be used to blood and sweat to get to their athletic goal. Academics is no exception. There’s no easy way out, son.

Please post your stories, not your opinions on whether I’m a douche or not.[/quote]

You sir, are a huuuge fucking douche. One day that little stint will come back to you, and you will lose just like that guy did. Golden rule fuckin tard

i have no sympathy for people who cheat their way through college and get caught/told on, especially if i dislike the guy.

GG op, seriously.

[quote]The Greek wrote:
I accidentally backed into my friend’s car door once. It cost me 500 bucks. Then, one day, when he wasn’t around, I did it again. On purpose. [/quote]

Well you’re just a fuckin’ asshole.

Some of the others are pretty funny.

[quote]stopngo wrote:
Wondering people’s best revenge stories. Hopefully nonviolent.

Here’s mine:

Back when i was in college, me and this other guy hated each other. Had more than a little something to do with a girl. I really wanted to fuck this guy up in a good and lasting way.

An older college roommate was a tech guy. He hooked me up with this little hardware device that goes between a keyboard and the computer and stores whatever key is hit in a log. I put this gadget on a computer that said dude always used and I ended up getting access to his email.

In his email was evidence of him buying 4 term papers that other people had written for his courses during the previous semester alone. Papers & courses he ended up with As and Bs in. I printed that out & forwarded it electronically to the professors & administration. He was dumped by the university when he only had one more semester left until he graduated.

Last I heard, two other colleges he applied to wouldn’t accept him because of his miserable record. He ended up finishing his degree at a community college. Far fall from a private school. No fingers were ever pointed at me, and to make matters even safer, after flunking the guy moved back to his home state.

I imagined, and relished in, what he told his mother and father, what he told his prospective employers, what he told his girlfriend, what he told other universities in order to explain himself for failing right before he graduated.

In my case: was the girl worth it? No…not in hindsight. But the taste of revenge was sweet.

To me, whacking someone upside the head with a baseball bat: the injuries are only temporary. If you have it out for someone - you took his name and want to watch his head roll - you need to be crafy to do something that is damaging for the long-term. What’s your story?

[/quote]

Man that guy must have REALLY fucked with you for you to take it to that level.

I would just be carefull that someone that knows that guy does not find this. Im pretty sure you could get in some sort of trouble.

Do you think what you did caused him to stop cheating through school?.

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
I was going out with a girl for roughly 3 years and madly in love, even bought the girl a ring and was just thinking about how to pop the question.

Then, I found out she was screwing around, and I was hurt, and young so I wanted to hurt her…so I took pictures she had given me for my birthday (of her playing with herself) and emailed them to every single person at the university we attended, that had an email, I then took the actual pictures and mailed them (from her) to her mom.

Needless to say, we don’t chat anymore and when I do run into her she just gives me nasty looks.

Not exactly my proudest moment, but whatever.
[/quote]

God i love that.

Cheaters are scum.

When I was like 8 years old there was this awesome mini-blizzard and we got out of school for 2 days. My brother and I went over to our friends house right across the street to play in the snow. This friend had an older brother (13) named Andy.

So the first day we kept building little snow forts. You know get in the middle and build like 3 foot walls all around us. Every time we made one Andy would just sprint through the walls and break them, he did this the entire first day. So we decided we had to take revenge.

On the second day we went over early while Andy was still sleeping, went in the backyard and built a snow fort facing the door. Our plan was to build a wall of rocks and logs facing the door and cover it with snow so he would have no idea.

We stacked a big pile of gardening rocks in front and then like a 3 ft high pile of firewood and covered it with snow. When Andy came out he saw the fort… “I’m going to break down your fort punks!”

And we responded “Andy no! Please don’t! Leave us alone!”

So of course, the bully took the bait. Unsuspectingly he sprinted the 40 yards to our fort and connects full speed with our barricade. I swear he flew like 8 feet in the air lol. He sailed right over our heads and busted his ass. He started crying upon impact. We all made fun of him, pummeled him with snowballs, and then went inside to sip on some nice hot cocoa.

One of the greatest moments of my life.

wow thats some sadistic shit…

in rehab, this guy that I didnt get along with was trying to get high off some concoction, I don’t remember what it was but he stashed it in the bathroom. During lunch, I went in the bathroom and blew a huge wad of cum into it, and then sat around and listened to him talk about how it didnt get him high when he ate it.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:

in rehab, this guy that I didnt get along with was trying to get high off some concoction, I don’t remember what it was but he stashed it in the bathroom. During lunch, I went in the bathroom and blew a huge wad of cum into it, and then sat around and listened to him talk about how it didnt get him high when he ate it.[/quote]

holy shit hahahahah

Man, didn’t realize so many are so self-righteous.

Perhaps my Machiavellianism is what has enabled me to have grown up in a low-income blue-collar neighborhood and now earn six figures after only two years outside of college. That’s despite the economy.

Anyone have any other decent stories?

[quote]spyoptic wrote:

in rehab, this guy that I didnt get along with was trying to get high off some concoction, I don’t remember what it was but he stashed it in the bathroom. During lunch, I went in the bathroom and blew a huge wad of cum into it, and then sat around and listened to him talk about how it didnt get him high when he ate it.[/quote]

Nice…

To the op, now I am one to hold a grudge, but are you really happy with having negatively influenced somebody else’s life like that ?

You completely changed the outcome of somebodies life for the worse, and now you gloat about it.

I feel sorry for the guy, and for oddly enough, for you too.

To the OP: I hope you understand that you ruined someone’s life for no reason. Think about it.

Anyways here my story of taking the “high road” - revenge:

Just a while ago I used to do a very menial job, I was working in a fast food.
I worked there for ages while studying at uni, I never gave a shit about the company’s rules so in almost 8 years I was never ever promoted.
A lot of people surpassed me and some of them looked down on me for this !
Then I graduated, I left that place and I found a new job.
I don’t earn much but at least it’s 1000 times better than working there…
Now most of the people who were my bosses are way behind me in the “social ladder” and they will never catch up.
It feels good !!!

Heh, heh. I just love these revenge stories.

A few years ago my wife worked with an extremely ruthless and ambitious woman, who would stop at nothing to claw her way to the top.

Anyway, this bitch nearly destroyed my wife’s career. She saw my wife as a threat and falsely accused my missus of all sorts of shit. Total lies.

This led to official inquiries at the office, which were very embarrassing and stressful for us. Although my wife was eventually fully exonerated, I decided I would hurt this bitch if it was the last thing I ever did.

It was also an open secret at the office, that the bitch, (who was married with 2 kids) was screwing one of the young salesman in her dept.

I got a girl friend of mine to phone the bitch’s husband and pretend to be the very pissed-off girlfriend of this salesman. She told the husband how angry she was that his wife was screwing “her fiance”, and that she was going to “kill the bitch” if she didn’t stop. She really laid it on thick.

The husband then did some instant snooping around and found out the truth.

He divorced the bitch, got custody of the kids, and a small fortune in the settlement.

A year later we were at a function and I saw the cow. I walked straight up to her and told her exactly what I had done. The look of shock, followed by utter hatred is the sweetest thing I ever saw.

I still think about it and smile.

[quote]shaun1rsa wrote:
He divorced the bitch, got custody of the kids, and a small fortune in the settlement.
[/quote]

Fantastic!

[quote]stopngo wrote:
shaun1rsa wrote:

Fantastic!

[/quote]

Sometimes this is a just world !

Heh heh. Thanks Bushi

It was sooooo sweet I tell ya.

[quote]shaun1rsa wrote:
Heh heh. Thanks Bushi

It was sooooo sweet I tell ya.[/quote]

It’s a good story.

Is that pic in you avatar from Sun City?

Back when I was at uni I was dating some guy’s ex-broad. He didn’t like it very much, got all pissy and probably cried himself to sleep after wetting his pants a number of times.

Anyways, this guy thought he got me good- he used a keystroke logger and hacked my email, discovered that I had bought four or five term papers and used these to make high grades in many of my courses. So he emailed the proof to the Dean of Student Affairs as well as several other officials at the school. My name was ruined. I was kicked out of that school, and was refused entry to several others with only a semester left to graduate. I had to go to a community college.

I learned my lesson though. I began to take responsibility for my life and stopped cheating.

I learned another lesson too though. Turns out my little snitch is a bit of a size queen and takes regular trips down the the DR with his six-digit income to get his tight little ass pounded by big boned professionals. I made a few arrangements, and now the guy has AIDS.