Best Resources for Curing Back Pain? (Herniated Disc, Sciatica etc.)

Hello there, this is my first post here.
I’m 21 years old and I’ve been training for around 3,5 years now. I’ve made some pretty good
progress so far but 2,5 years ago I got a herniated disc in my lower back and since then it causes me pretty intense pain. It has got better since and some days it doesn’t even bother me at all but sometimes i might do a wrong move like use bad form in an exercise, especially leg exercises and it causes me pain for up to 2 - 3 days. I can’t squat,deadlift,bent over row and military press. Pretty much anything that puts my lower back under stress.I’ve worked around it though and made some good progress. I’ve recently started doing a lot more core work like planks and birdogs and the pain slowly goes away but if i do a wrong move I get the pain days, as i mentioned earlier. Fortunately, i don’t numb legs or anything, like in worse cases, it just pinches me a lot in my sciatica nerve and feels stiff. I would like to know if any of you had something similar and recovered from it. If yes, what did you do? What resources could you recommend? Thanks a lot for reading and I’m ready to hear your story.

PT would be a good first resource.

McGill’s book would be good as well: https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Fitness-Performance-Stuart-McGill/dp/0973501804

I am recovering from 2 herniated discs where the nerve was so locked up I could barely straighten my leg to stand up. The things that helped me were prednisone. B vitamins for nerve pain especially benfothaimine. Turmeric with Boperine, Inversion table twice a day for a few minutes. Cobra pose just not to extended because it can actually cause things to go south. Look into eldoa stretches. Also another YouTube guy I found very informative is remi sovran. His videos are really long but good. And obviously robin mckenzie and Stuart McGill stuff