Best Recovery Protein for ME!

I’m 21, 170, 6’0"…

I play soccer or run 6-10 miles, or sprint workouts.

I stick to pushups and pullups and situps and eat right.

Plenty of liquids, water, protein + water, juices.

I know enough about nutrition - but I dont know the best recovery protein that i can purchase. I’m not here to get bigger, I’m here to replenish my body before and after workouts and the fasting of sleep. Making sure I’m good to go for my next workout. What’s the best recovery protein for those aspects.

Anything is much appreciated.
Thanks everyone.

Why don’t you go into the T-Nation store and read the info page for Metabolic Drive Complete. In my opinion for what you described it fits the bill perfectly.

D

[quote]Kai Werring wrote:
I’m 21, 170, 6’0"…

I play soccer or run 6-10 miles, or sprint workouts.

I stick to pushups and pullups and situps and eat right.

Plenty of liquids, water, protein + water, juices.

I know enough about nutrition - but I dont know the best recovery protein that i can purchase. I’m not here to get bigger, I’m here to replenish my body before and after workouts and the fasting of sleep. Making sure I’m good to go for my next workout. What’s the best recovery protein for those aspects.

Anything is much appreciated.
Thanks everyone.

[/quote]

Whey protein would be best for recovery and casein protein or some meat would be better as a before bed meal. If you don’t have much muscle on you and your goal isn’t to get bigger, there is no need to be extremely anal about your protein needs because it’s not like you stand more of a chance of losing more muscle than a 300 pound body builder who may have reached his genetic potential.