Best Recovery Gainer After Workout?

Well? :man_shrugging: :watch:

Here’s 165 lbs. of snickers and Marlboro Reds!

Edit: Actually, that’s Surge in the bottle behind me. :astonished:

Really either way. I’m about 98% sure guys like Stu, Rob, and Brick have talked about using Plazma during contest prep, so it’s not like it interferes with fat loss at all when everything else is dialed in.

1 Like

Ok. Since Biotest products are unavailable in Sweden, and my mail to Biotest UK has yet to be responded, I had to take matters in my own hands.

I have now brought myself a decent stash (2,5 kg sacks I mean) of peptopro and cyclic dextrin for homebrewing purposes. Did a bargain at an internet supplier. Might add citrulline malate later. Maybe some electrolytes for the sake of it. Betaine anhydrous unobtainable appearantly. Might mean less pump from a theoretical standpoint.

Plan to start using my fake Plazma combination pre- and intra-workout, maybe even afterwards. This will be interesting, and I plan to report my experiences here later on.

If this fail we can always say it wasn’t the real Plazma. If it works - well then it may prove that nutrition has indeed taken a giant step forward (or perhaps maybe I am a great homebrewer of supplements)? LOL

The citruline malate should help with pump.

Sounds good. I suggest starting a training log to track stuff: Training Logs - COMMUNITY - T NATION

1 Like

Early observations on my “Plazma”-brew after one week, two occasions pre- and peri-workout:

• The fluids ingested doesn’t leave the body like other recovery agents I’ve tried. No hurry to the restroom, to put it in polite terms.
  • The muscles are definitely fuller the day after working out.
  • Didn’t feel as exhausted as during/after previous workouts.

Sort of like a plasma-expander…

This stuff seems to be working. Time will tell whether it’s serious gains to be had over time?

Figured id weigh in bc im going through the same thing and here is what ive found with a bit of research and trial and error. Post workout recover is accelerated by spiking your insulin to replenish glycogen stores in your muscles and if there were repairing protein chains plentifully in your blood stream from pre workout meals and supplementation followed by protein post workout. So if you are staying all natural go the sucralose route (gummy bears)with a protein shake and glutamine and a well balanced meal an hour and a half or so prior to workout. Or a shot of insulin post workout for a diabetic…Works the best for me after trial and error for several routines. But remember every-body is different and recovers differently. Good luck brother.