T Nation

Best Rear Double Bi of All Times

I think its the most beautiful pose in bodybuilding.

I’ll go with Flex Wheeler.

What do you think?

Gotta love Flex.

The Black Prince

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
The Black Prince[/quote]
Yep. It’s a close call and Flex is very good, but Robby’s was the first back to come to mind.


Cant forget Ronster

Is there any pose that the King doesn’t win? The vacuum I guess…

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Is there any pose that the King doesn’t win? The vacuum I guess… [/quote]

His side triceps and abs thighs poses suck IMO.

Albert beckles.

Lee haney

Flex Lewis!

I’ve said it before, but I honestly think Lewis would place in the open Olympia lineup.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ve said it before, but I honestly think Lewis would place in the open Olympia lineup.

S[/quote]

He does have a beautiful back, seems to run and stop perfectly along the muscles. On another thought I like how everyone has a different pic, it’s cool to see the variety and differing opinions.

Flex Coleman Yates all come to mind.

Samir bannout would be up there as well.


rory leidelmeyer


the big bad wolf deserves to be in the list with his 2013 mr o back biceps pose IMO

[quote]bigboikivanc wrote:
the big bad wolf deserves to be in the list with his 2013 mr o back biceps pose IMO[/quote]

I was going to say that but I am extremely biased as he is my favorite bodybuilder. He has always had some crazy shoulders but over the years has really brought up his back to match.

more and more i prefer the 205lbs category on Olympia than the main one. It was displeasing seeing guys like Kai not coming on perfect conditioning and scoring top spots.

Next year i hope a big battle between Edu Correa and Flex.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
more and more i prefer the 205lbs category on Olympia than the main one. It was displeasing seeing guys like Kai not coming on perfect conditioning and scoring top spots.

Next year i hope a big battle between Edu Correa and Flex.[/quote]

I think you mean 212 not 205.