Best Quotes in Bodybuilding

What are your best quotes?

Go big or go HOME!

Its Light weight baby!

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.

The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
It’s simple, if it jiggles, it’s fat.
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
Start wide, expand further, and never look back.
I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.

Start light, do it right.

1 Like

I would rather be dead, than average.

Mark Bells Brother

1 Like

"Lets get Nassty"

1 Like

“Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”
** Big Ron**

1 Like

“Drugs are just the finishing touch.”

~ Bob Chic :grin:

“There’s no such thing as overtraining, just under-eating.”

“Don’t run if you can walk. Don’t walk if you can stand. Don’t stand if you can sit. Don’t sit if you can lie down.” I don’t know who came up with this, but it was thrown around in the BB world. It’s a permabulker series of habits that can lead to a nice fat suit, especially if one has a desk job and over 25 years old.

“As for steroids, I never even tried marijuana.” ~ Ronnie Coleman in a Muscle and Fiction issue I once had but forgot the year and month of its publication.

“I am a sick man.” ~ King Kamali in an issue of M&F I can’t recall.

“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

I’ve noticed the ones who say this sort of stuff usually are not as special as they think. Many fitness people suffer from such delusion.

And considering the uniqueness of every individual, this statement is moot.

“I would rather be dead, than average.”

If I recall correctly, he died.

I find it remarkable that people think they are so goddamn special and that there is something wrong with being an “average guy” or that the average man is someone to be detested, even though most average men are civic minded, earning a middle class income honestly, and supporting families. How terrible.

Such is what insane people actually believe. :slightly_smiling:

“Life is too short to be small”

Starts every episode of Max’s Muscle TV.