Best Protein Powders

i used strenth systems protein for years and found out that it had nothing at all in it , is there any way of testing these protein powers for accurcy

i use a cheaper protien powder in the morning when i mix it with flaxseed, i dont want to do that to my Metabolic Drive (tastes too good) i use my Metabolic Drive as a filler between breakfast and lunch at work, and after a workout when i get home,

i just picked up the 6 pound EAS bag of whey from sams club, that should last a long time if i just take it in the morning mixed with my flax

I was talking with a national level competitor last week and asked about what protein they use. I was told that they use a protein that you can’t get over the counter. They wouldn’t tell me what though. Any ideas?

Anyone had any experience with Pro/Grade protein powder or supps in general?

I’ve sworn by Metabolic Drive for months, and love the hell out of it, so I’m not necessarily looking to switch, but I’m just curious as to whether anyone else has tried it.

[quote]musclefreak wrote:
I was talking with a national level competitor last week and asked about what protein they use. I was told that they use a protein that you can’t get over the counter. They wouldn’t tell me what though. Any ideas?[/quote]

Pretty sure that’s a sarcastic implication that he uses AAS and steak and rice.

I use isopure zero carb after my workouts and Metabolic Drive in the evening/before bed.

I am cheaper and buy bulk powdwers essentially mixing my own version of Metabolic Drive. i go 50% whey isolate 50% micellar casein. I leave out the whey concentrate tho as it is tougher on digestion for me.