Best Program for Size?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i always change something to fit my own needs or problematic areas.[/quote]

Me too every fucking working. I can never have a plan set in stone cause it does get changed some way or another every time.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Even more interested. What does a guy look like who has big muscles but who avoids looking like…GASP…a bodybuilder?

60 inch chest, 14-17 inch arms.
[/quote]

AWESOME!! I knew I was doing something wrong. My arms got big along with everything else.

I failed.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Even more interested. What does a guy look like who has big muscles but who avoids looking like…GASP…a bodybuilder?

[/quote]

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Does a falling tree make a sound if there is nobody there to hear it fall?

Mr.Purple wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Your question doesn’t have an answer. People have gotten big from all of the things listed (even though I know nothing about “ABBH”).

You’d love it, it stands for “Anti Bodybuilding Hypertrophy” I do believe. It gives you the OTHER kind of big muscles, I guess.

FINALLY. Just what I’ve been waiting for, someone to take all of the building out of bodybuilding just so they can call it something else.

I am now very interested…why the hell would anyone be interested in “hypertrophy” that avoids what has worked for the guys working on nothing BUT hypertrophy for decades?

[/quote]
Because it’s time for change

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Mr.Purple wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Your question doesn’t have an answer. People have gotten big from all of the things listed (even though I know nothing about “ABBH”).

You’d love it, it stands for “Anti Bodybuilding Hypertrophy” I do believe. It gives you the OTHER kind of big muscles, I guess.

FINALLY. Just what I’ve been waiting for, someone to take all of the building out of bodybuilding just so they can call it something else.

I am now very interested…why the hell would anyone be interested in “hypertrophy” that avoids what has worked for the guys working on nothing BUT hypertrophy for decades?

Because it’s time for change

[/quote]

What, has it been 4 weeks already?
Damn…

I better go read some articles and find myself a shiny and totally new routine before my body adapts

We wouldn’t want to accidentally end up with actual results, now, would we?

[quote]G87 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Does a falling tree make a sound if there is nobody there to hear it fall?[/quote]

how much wood would a woochuck chuck if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood?

The best program involves food

[/quote]

Ryan Seacrest?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Ryan Seacrest?[/quote]

Ryan Seacrest has big muscles? Since when?

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Ryan Seacrest?

Ryan Seacrest has big muscles? Since when?[/quote]

Since never.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Sentoguy wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Ryan Seacrest?

Ryan Seacrest has big muscles? Since when?

Since never.[/quote]

Aint it the truth.

Best Program for Size?
The one you’re not doing presently.

That means it always seems like lifters are not satisfied with their current progress and keep searching for the magic bullet… when hard work and consistency are the tenants of all good systems.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i also cant imagine how 10 sets of 3 would get anyone big.
[/quote]

Doug Hepburn? I’ve made a lot of strength and size gains on sets of 3. Heavy sets, not light.

RippedHoes.

5x5 AND 3x10

Everyone so far has answered incorrectly to what is clearly a trick question.

The one who will make the best gains is whichever one takes the most HMB.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
Everyone so far has answered incorrectly to what is clearly a trick question.

The one who will make the best gains is whichever one takes the most HMB.[/quote]

NO your wrong, its HOODIA!