Best Program for Mass?

So, besides the fact that effort truly determines your success in a training program, what would be the absolute best program for putting on muscle mass as fast as possible? Is it HFT, high volume body-part splits, high-rep squats and milk, rest-pause etc. What would it be?

What is “fast as possible”?

Also, it doesn’t work that way (in a natural way, that is).

Hello my name is Andy I just joined. I’m not an expert nor have an insane body to prove it but I can share my experience. I met this power lifter by the name of Michael. He could lift a lot of weight and for his size he was really strong at only 5 feet 6 inches and weigh 220 pounds (not solid). He taught me a thing or two about increasing mass naturally and any program that isolates muscles with heavy training will increase anyone’s strength and size as long as there is proper nutrition and muscle isolation. For example of strength Michael could lift 315 pounds on shoulder presses many times in a row. Its not just increasing mass its what you could do with it as well. Well hope this helps buddy.

[quote]Fire-ball wrote:
So, besides the fact that effort truly determines your success in a training program, what would be the absolute best program for putting on muscle mass as fast as possible? Is it HFT, high volume body-part splits, high-rep squats and milk, rest-pause etc. What would it be?[/quote]

If there was a definitive answer to this question, we’d all be doing the same training program. What I would advise you to do, however, is spending the first six months or so on a minimalist program like Greyskull LP, eating plenty of healthy food and getting as strong as you can on the exercises. Many people try to jump into bodybuilding programs, squeeze the muscle etc without being able to handle the pink dumbbells properly. Don’t be that guy.

[quote]Fire-ball wrote:
So, besides the fact that effort truly determines your success in a training program, what would be the absolute best program for putting on muscle mass as fast as possible? Is it HFT, high volume body-part splits, high-rep squats and milk, rest-pause etc. What would it be?[/quote]
The eat in a caloric surplus program.
I will give my 100% guarantee that if you eat in a caloric surplus on my program you will get bigger.
As for training I would do an upper/lower split 4 times per week. 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off.
The 2 uppers and 2 lowers can be different. For example first lower day could involve 5 rep Trap Bar Deadlifts with 10 rep Squats whilst 2nd lower day is 5 rep Squats with 7 rep Romanian Deadlifts.

There is no magical program. Unfortunately it does not exist. Yes people pay money for online programs thinking they will see awesome results and there is nothing wrong with that. The program is most likely balanced and will create a stimulus. You can get similar results from just reading this site and keeping an open mind.

[quote]Fire-ball wrote:
what would be the absolute best program for putting on muscle mass as fast as possible?[/quote]
12 eggs - 1 set every 24 hours.
6 cups rice - 1 set every 48.
Beef, potato, chicken, oatmeal, turkey, tuna, pork - 1 circuit every 24 hours.
Fruit, milk, nuts, assorted vegetables - 1 set every 12 hours.

Also, some weight training 3-4 days a week.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Fire-ball wrote:
what would be the absolute best program for putting on muscle mass as fast as possible?[/quote]
12 eggs - 1 set every 24 hours.
6 cups rice - 1 set every 48.
Beef, potato, chicken, oatmeal, turkey, tuna, pork - 1 circuit every 24 hours.
Fruit, milk, nuts, assorted vegetables - 1 set every 12 hours.

Also, some weight training 3-4 days a week.[/quote]

I prefer a slightly higher frequency for the fruit, milk, nuts, assorted vegetables work but to each their own I guess.

Whichever program you like the most with all the basics.