Best Professional Wrestling Physiques

I want everyone to please watch this entire video and actually listen to what comes out of this mouth.

Drugs are bad…mmmmkayy

Vince Mc manhon here is 6’1 248 lbs… Beastly old man…

Does anyone remember Vince McMahon’s failed bodybuilding organization The WBF? Guys like Platz and Aaron Baker went over to Vince’s high salary organization to get canned a year or so later to crawl back to Weider and to place terribly throughout the rest of their Pro careers.

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
Does anyone remember Vince McMahon’s failed bodybuilding organization The WBF? Guys like Platz and Aaron Baker went over to Vince’s high salary organization to get canned a year or so later to crawl back to Weider and to place terribly throughout the rest of their Pro careers.[/quote]

News to me. That’s cool.

Triple H.

Painfully this is what the WBF entailed.

I don’t know if it’s just my browser SavagedNation but I just get a white wall of text for that last post.

And I’d have to say I grew up on Triple H, and surprised no one mentioned Stone Cold Steve Austin I was always impressed with his physique when I was younger.

Lashley

what about that Goldberg dude?

Or old school Junk Yard Dog?

“Superfly” Jimmy Snuka?

EDIT: LOL… forget JYD. I just loved him when I was little! I don’t think the Dawg caught too much pussy with that physique!!!

The Dynamite Kid was pretty stacked, but I think John Cena has the top physique of all wrestlers.

Anyone remember old NWO from WCW? Hogan, Steiner, Buff Barbell, Scott Hall (before he got fat), Macho Man? Fuck! Shiny, riply muscles everywhere. The one good thing is, Everytime NWO got together for a pay-per-view, a supplier earned their wings.

Always loved Billy Gunn

I think it’s hilarious the first two people that came to mind are Billy Gun and Val Venis. Amigay?

Ted Arcidi

This was before my time but My GOD, dude is a beast.

British Bulldog, RIP

In addition to some of those already mentioned:

Hercules
Steve ‘The Lethal Weapon’ Blackman
The Texas Tornado
Ron Simmons
Ken Shamrock
Bret Hart
Sid Justice/Vicious
Paul Orndorff

Wow, lotta names I haven’t thought of in years… takes me back. Actually, my youngest brother got me and the middle one tickets to go see Wrestlemania next month. We haven’t followed since the late 90’s early 2000’s, but I figure it’ll be a damn cool experience watching overdeveloped men pretend to beat the hell out of each other :slight_smile:

S

No mention of Lex?

[quote]EctoMorphosis wrote:
No mention of Lex?[/quote]

Dood, you missed my post.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wow, lotta names I haven’t thought of in years… takes me back. Actually, my youngest brother got me and the middle one tickets to go see Wrestlemania next month. We haven’t followed since the late 90’s early 2000’s, but I figure it’ll be a damn cool experience watching overdeveloped men pretend to beat the hell out of each other :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

Same here. I stopped watching after the Attitude era. Stone was the dude back then! Come in drunk, assault someone near the ring. Drink another beer. Then, hop his ass in truck and go home! Lol.