Best Pre-Workout?

I used to be prescribed methamphetamine, unfortunately, I am still looking for another doctor for it. Until then what is your guys favorite pre-workout?

Discuss

PantiesPending

The alarm clock.

2 Likes

cool man, thanks for your response. It was a big help in deciding which pre-workout to buy.

No problem. Happy to help.

2 Likes

Don’t feed the trolls.

1 Like

You speaking to me bruh? I’m gonna go all bodybuilding misc on you and tell you to aware me bruh. I am not aware. I am being super serial. I wanna good pre-workout till i get my prescriptions back. Just got back from the gym. Been using my buddys lit from GNC it’s alright. I can’t see spending 50 dollars for a months supply though. That’s more than a bottle of tren.

1 Like

Have you tried visualization techniques pre-workout? Try visualizing yourself lifting tremendous amounts of weight, then go in there and do it. It’s all in your mind, my friend.

2 Likes

Does not compute brah. Been taking prescription methamphetamine for so long that it’s difficult to lift without it. I’m sure you are right, but damn it’s hard. Why exactly does the general consensus seem to shy away from pre-workouts. Certainly, they can’t all be garbage, right? I mean sure we are a long way off since the days of ephedrine but there has to be some new shit on the block that’s decent and costs less than I pay for my steroids.

Nope. They really are all garbage. Mostly caffeine, a little orange bitters, shit quantity of creatine. That’s it. They’re junk.

A nice strong coffee And scoop of creatine is actually cheaper and more effective, because you actually get a significant dose of creatine instead of the 200mg. Or what ever pitance it is that they typically include.

Also too many/much stims can actually reduce performance due to over stimulation.

So I understand the first part. Personally I used to like no-xplode and jack3d. Onto the stims. When you say that you’re talking about meth-amphetamines no?

If that’s between you and your MD, then I can’t say. I have no experience with any medical conditions that require that type of treatment.

Naw, I’m sweet bro, but if you’re not using cellucor c4 watermelon flavour you may as well just LDAR. We’re all gonna make it.

It’s on and off my doctor and just myself recently. It’s for adhd. They prescribe meth amp for adhd and narcolepsy.

Lol LDAR, haven’t heard that in a while. I’m banned from misc as of now. Feelsbadman.jpeg. Cellucor sucks imo or are you totally serial.

Can’t trust many ppl there, that’s all I will say. I was for real tea but coffee is my second choice. I used to like vpx shotgun but haven’t seen it in a long time.

1 Like

I realize you don’t wanna say more than that but you just dropped a bomb and it leaves my mind reeling with questions. I just thought I was all good to come back from band camp and this dude threatened my life, lol. I realize you’re probably right about that but I do love the atmosphere it’s hilarious. Idk why they don’t have something like the misc here, I do like a lot of things about this forum. Yeah I’m on some real tea sus right now, 4th cycle. So does that mean you quit? Btw were able to discuss AAS here right? Thought that was one of this sites themes? Just making sure. Never heard of shotgun, many pre-workouts used to be bomb when they still had meth precursors in them. Fuk the FDA. Thanks for your response bro. Also, are you insinuating that people here are more trustworthy?

1 Like

I am fairly new here also but I might make it my home base since everyone so far has been kind and courteous, the mods seem helpful, ppl don’t care about the same silly things they do over there. It’s just a refreshing atmosphere to what I’m used to at the other place. I do believe you can discuss AAS here, I’m natty though so it doesn’t really concern me. No problem bro.

Oh alright word. Congrats on natty bro. I thought when you said you preferred real tea you were referring to AAS, cuz that’s misc terminology. It does seem like so many insignificant things are huge there, blown all out of proportion. Lol so should we consider you a misc refugee?

Sorry, didn’t know it referred to dat der. I’m nobody here or there, catch my drift brother?

That’s outside of my realm then. I’d used it recreationally a long time ago, but having worked with addicts attempting to recover and seeing the devastating effects it has had on people, I can’t honestly recommend crystal meth as a pre workout.

For open and honest discussion of aas there is a subsection accessible from either the drop down menu or the forum front page called “pharma” in case you haven’t already found it. There are a couple of rules though.