Best Pre-Workout Drink?

I do Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 program and had a supplement question. I know there millions of different supplaments out there but every morning before my workout I drink a protein shake, eat a little bit of oat meal, and eat some kind of fruit about 30-45 minutes before I workout. And after I workout I go home and make about 4-6 eggs wheat today and drink another protein shake.

Every now and the. Ill sip on a protein shake while I’m at it. That has all usually worked for me but I didn’t know if there was anything that you could drink that would help me while I was working out. Usually I jus drink water but just kinda curious what’s out there that actually works! Other than protein. Thanks.

[quote]amishnightmare88 wrote:
That has all usually worked for me but I didn’t know if there was anything that you could drink that would help me while I was working out. Usually I jus drink water but just kinda curious what’s out there that actually works! Other than protein.[/quote]
Something to drink during a workout other than protein? Protein and carbs.

Surge Recovery, MAG-10, or Plazma would be like the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st choices, respectively, depending on budget. But yeah, having a good quality protein-carb drink during training can cut down on post-workout soreness and help with short-term recovery/intensity.