Best Possible PCT

BBB - thanks for the reply and compliment perhaps I need to clarify my thoughts. I was caught by the comments in this thread that recovery became harder as time went on. Given my experiences - until the last cycle this had never been the case for me. The last cycle has been difficult (or at least difficult in comparison to previous experience) to recover from. I have been wondering and pondering over the questions below. I have searched the internet and read applicable articles and journals but as of yet have not been satisfied with what I have found. I was hoping for some help in understanding the process involved from experienced members here.

Questions I have been researching;

1. Can you recover fully after a cycle - I believe yes, from my previous experience and the abstract at the link www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf

2. When individuals find they do not recover as previously is that a product of numerous cycles which is unavoidable or is it a product of non adequate PCT?

3. When individuals do not recover as well after numerous cycles- what do bloods tell you? Is it low LH or poor secretion of T by testes in response to LH? Or is it a combination of both? (there may be individuals here who have bloods from numerous cycles who can answer this)

4. If you are in the above situation does a course of nolva or clomid increase T above your current down regulated T levels, even months after ending AS? My understanding of the current literature is yes, would you agree with that? Would you be better using and AI? (Brook has already answered that - thank you)

5. If you are in this situation and clomid/nolva increases T secretion and therefore strengthen HPTA axis would it not be a good idea to do this prior to cycles? You are returning your axis towards its original levels/ability when it was easier to recover - why would this not help? surely a stronger, fully functioning HPTA recovers more easily than one weakened over numerous cycles or by poor PCT? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I am grateful for any help in answering these. I do not wish to be spoon fed so even some pointers as to good sources to answer these questions would be appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who can answer or help answer any of the above in advance.

BBB

Have been trying hard to analyze what was different - the only chemical that I have never used previously was letro. I must admit that I have been very stressed in my personal life during this period and maybe this has not aided recovery. Yoga it is - ha ha!!!

On a serious note I know that aromatase activity and production is related to body fat levels. I currently sit at about 8% body fat after last cycle (the fact that I have lost no strength, weight and not increased body fat makes me think T levels are fine) does this mean that I am unlikely to suffer high aromatase activity and thus am unlikely to be able to increase T with an AI?
This may seem an obvious question but all the research done on AI and increases in testosterone that I can find are linked to individuals with high body fats.