T Nation

Best Political Comic Strip Ever

Check out this topical comic strip. It is nothing short of brilliant.

http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html

Don’t plan on getting much done for the next hour or two.

Wow.

So.

Freaking.

Awsome.

Oh God I almost exploded my spleen laughing.

That’s good stuff.

And all done with lousy office clip art. Amazing.

That’s right, you guys weren’t here when I posted about mnftiu a while back. I’m glad you guys like that shizzle as much as I do.

Now you know where I got the phrase “dueling invisible superheroes floating in space” last year in that “only one truth” religious thread.

The “filing technique” is more a bit more weird, but still funny.

PS I want to get one of those T-shirts that says “thank you lord for your healing gift of monotheism”, and wear it to a Catholic church. :slight_smile:

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
That’s right, you guys weren’t here when I posted about mnftiu a while back. I’m glad you guys like that shizzle as much as I do.[/quote]

Sorry loth. I didn’t see you post this before. If I had, I might find it even more funny than it already is!

BTW-You should be banned. [is he kidding? I dunno]

[quote]David Barr wrote:
BTW-You should be banned. [is he kidding? I dunno]
[/quote]

LOL One of the mods PMed me last week joking that it was the end of me on the forums after one of my more “enlightened” posts that he helped edit in the ID thread.

I like being in hot water, I guess. Can ya blame me? My first threesome was in a hot tub! :smiley:

PS You guys should get those T-shirts too. I think he has mugs for sale as well. Nothing says “I rock Iraq” like a “Get Your War On” coffee mug.

I liked it so much I bought the T-shirt…

“God will fly down to pour the gatorade on him”

Fucking tears.

V

I was goofing off lately because nobody is driving their cars into telephone poles or shooting bleach into their veins tonight, so I went back and started re-reading some of the old mnftiu.cc comics. One of them from last November just kicked so much ass:

“Please don’t forget: we need to be nice to the red state folks. We need to respect their beliefs. If we condescend to them, it just makes them angrier and somehow more backwards. We’ve still got the theory of gravity… let’s not blow it.”

“Roger that – So freedom is on the march. Evolution is “just a theory”. MTV makes people gay. The Rapture is coming. Saddam Hussein planned 9/11. Poverty is caused by laziness. And President Bush is a strong leader because he once stood atop a pile of rubble in Lower Manhattan and yelled into a megaphone… Wow I feel more authentic already.”

“And remember: the place for intelligent design is in a biology book, not an Iraq policy. Who cares if we fuck up the world, it’s only like 800 years old, right?”