Best Place To Hit Someone

bottom of mouth, side of ear, side of neck, etc etc all are a result of the neck snapping.

you can arm drag someone hard enough to knock them out

I once sung a song and they were out cold.

in the wallet

if not, grab their eyelid and dare them to move

In the Flux Capacitor.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
In the Flux Capacitor.[/quote]

now that is cold… leaving a person stranded in the 50’s

If the person is chest to chest with you then give them a shin scrap. It is so fucking painful and inflicts no permanent damage. A person would use the outside of their shoe, put it against the persons shin underneath the knee, and scrap it down the shin fast and hard.

If you risk losing your life in the fight then I would recommend going for the eyes, testicles or the ears. To make somebody go deaf by blowing out their ear drums slap the side of their head over top of the ears; make sure your hand lands flat.

The American hand to hand combat guide is a great book to read to help you defend yourself in a life or death situation. Great moves like how to break a persons femur bone.

Any punch that lands

Serious answer punch him in the ass, he will think your gay and not want to mess with you.

OctoberGirl I really like your new pic, if I had a De Lorean I would hook up with you in the backseat.

"Any punch that lands

Serious answer punch him in the ass, he will think your gay and not want to mess with you."

Is that what Brett is doing in your profile pic?

no matter who it is a shot to the chin will stun them…maybe even knock em out, sure a shot to the nose hurts, but he can still fight.

There are several good areas to hit that won’t cause permananet damage. The solar plexus is an excellent target, and will knock the wind out of someone if you hit hard enough.

A hook to the liver, kidneys, or the floating ribs, is also enough to put someone down with a low liklihood of doing lots of damage.

A hook to the temple will knock someone down or out if you hit it right.

If they haven’t had their nose busted before, a straight left, or sometimes even a jab, will be enough to break it.

The shin scrape is a great move also, as someone else said.

For those of you that said the throat, well, that ain’t too bright. It’s harder to not kill someone with a throat shot than it is to just hurt’em. This puts you in a world of legal hurt.

When you go for a guy’s eyes, ears, nose, throat, and groin, you have to realize that you’re taking it up a notch- it isn’t just a barroom brawl at that point, you’re taking it to the combat level. Be prepared to either A) get seriously, seriously fucked up if you lose or B) Get in serious legal trouble if you win.

Those are the last places to go to, the ones when your life is absolutely in danger, i.e. attacker wields a knife, there is more than one, or someone you love is threatened.

Careful.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
OctoberGirl I really like your new pic, if I had a De Lorean I would hook up with you in the backseat. [/quote]

DeLorean’s don’t have a back seat:)

Hey OG, my car is more spacious.

Don’t forget our texas slogan.

COCK BLOCK

you can go play with marty and the flux capacitor

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
dk44 wrote:
OctoberGirl I really like your new pic, if I had a De Lorean I would hook up with you in the backseat.

DeLorean’s don’t have a back seat:)

Hey OG, my car is more spacious.

Don’t forget our texas slogan.[/quote]

Everythings bigger in Texas!

Elbow to temple or jaw. Liver shots,kidneys. Inside/outside of thigh.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
OctoberGirl I really like your new pic, if I had a De Lorean I would hook up with you in the backseat. [/quote]

gracias! but would you let me drive it?

theres just some kid in school i wanna knock out…i plan on just walking up to him and nailing him

Are you wanting to stun them? Hurt them? Kill them?

If you want to stun them, a good kick to the balls, a direct punch to the face or chest will do.

If you want to hurt them, the nose is best if you’ve got a clear shot.

EDIT: Don’t do anything stupid.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
theres just some kid in school i wanna knock out…i plan on just walking up to him and nailing him[/quote]

Be sure to use protection,son.