Best Place to Get Bands?

Where is the best place to get/order bands? Elitle Fitness has an assorment pack for 175$ it inclueds (2)Strong, (2)Average, (2)Light, & (2)Mini Flex Bands.

Good deal?

I got mine from ironwoody. They are slightly cheaper than the jumpstretch brand that all the Westside/EliteFTS guys use/ sell.

THey worked just fine for me I’ve had mine 2-3 years

I’ll second the iron woody call. I’ve had mine for few years, use them a lot good product

I personally got mine through Elite, but I have to suggest Iron Woody. I hate to send business away from Elite, but Woody’s bands are cheaper and, from what I’ve heard, just as high quality.

just orderd the advanced set from iron woody, picked that set because it seems the same as the assisted pull up bands which I need for 10x3.

The best price on bands right now is at www.prowriststraps.com

They sell a complete set (2 each) of mini/light/and average bands for around 80 bucks.

[quote]mikger wrote:
The best price on bands right now is at www.prowriststraps.com

They sell a complete set (2 each) of mini/light/and average bands for around 80 bucks.[/quote]

I checked out the site. Is it in the USA?
Are there places in Ontario that I can buy some straps. I’ve looked locally. Fitness depot doesn’t know what the hell I’m talking about. Very frustrating. Ordering maybe my best option.