Best Place in Maine?

Here. You can practice your Maine accent and hu-mah so you can understand what the fuck the locals are saying:

head to the national park in bar harbor

Here’s a pic coming home from the gym.

Gives you an idea what the ‘foliage’ is looking like right about now.

Good luck with maine man. There should be some snow by that time of year. I have been to Isle Au Haut a couple times (just camped out there this summer actually) and for what it’s worth theres much better places to visit. That time of the year the coast isn’t particularly anything special unless you want to freeze your ass off.

coast= Freeze ass off with wind
inland = Freeze ass off w/o wind

If you are set on going that route the coastal Maine doesn’t get as much snow (I grew up in the Moosehad lake region) so traveling shouldn’t be much of an issue. Freeport rocks (you’ll be bonus points for shopping there) and I would personally recommend The Berry Manor Inn http://www.berrymanorinn.com/

Stayed there this summer for our anniversary and it pretty much can’t be beat. Rooms were sick, hospitality amazing and prices rocked too.

Do you ski/board? If so you might wanna hit up sugarloaf or sunday river instead. If you come up in the summer- Acadia is probably one of the most beautiful spots on the coast here.

View from the treadmill.