Best Peptide to Increase Osteoblast Production?

What is the best peptide to increase the production of osteoblasts relative to osteoclasts production such that the rate of bone formation is higher than bone resportion?

I’m aware that GH/Igf-1 increase osteoblast production but they also increase osteoclast formation (to my understanding).

Major factors are:
T to support the collagen matrix
E2 above 20pg/ml [not too low]
vitamin D, suggest 5,000iu per day, not taken with high fiber foods
trace elements in a good multi-vit, also including iodine+selenium
boron should be in the above
avoid high amounts of zinc as that can reduce absorption of other minerals
avoid any long term corticosteroids

Bone remodelling is an important activity and more GH/IGF-1 would support the whole process.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Major factors are:
T to support the collagen matrix
E2 above 20pg/ml [not too low]
vitamin D, suggest 5,000iu per day, not taken with high fiber foods
trace elements in a good multi-vit, also including iodine+selenium
boron should be in the above
avoid high amounts of zinc as that can reduce absorption of other minerals
avoid any long term corticosteroids

Bone remodelling is an important activity and more GH/IGF-1 would support the whole process.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! It’s not so much just bone remodelling i’m interested in but new bone formation. Would the above also support the production of more osteoclasts? because thats not what I want. I’m interested in producing more osteoblast activity to try to stimulate new bone growth.

KSMan… he’s beating around the bush. I’ll summarize his previous thread, but you can read for yourself as well.

He’s not happy with his shoulder-to-hip ratio. He initially proposed a steroid cycle as a potential solution. He could not find a single person who thought that was a good idea, so he’s seeking other avenues. At some point he posted a picture of someone who isn’t him, said it looked like him, then said it didn’t. He was also told in that thread that this avenue would not produce isolated bone growth in the desired area, but apparently he needed to start a new thread to find out that this fact hasn’t changed in the last week.

also for reference, he’s 23 years old.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
KSMan… he’s beating around the bush. I’ll summarize his previous thread, but you can read for yourself as well.

He’s not happy with his shoulder-to-hip ratio. He initially proposed a steroid cycle as a potential solution. He could not find a single person who thought that was a good idea, so he’s seeking other avenues. At some point he posted a picture of someone who isn’t him, said it looked like him, then said it didn’t. He was also told in that thread that this avenue would not produce isolated bone growth in the desired area, but apparently he needed to start a new thread to find out that this fact hasn’t changed in the last week.

also for reference, he’s 23 years old.[/quote]

Actually this is for a different issue all together… Have I done something to offend you? Grow up.

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Actually this is for a different issue all together… Have I done something to offend you? Grow up.[/quote]

You’re welcome to correct me then. What different issue related to bone growth are we talking about now?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Actually this is for a different issue all together… Have I done something to offend you? Grow up.[/quote]

You’re welcome to correct me then. What different issue related to bone growth are we talking about now?[/quote]

expanding the maxilla to treat sleep apnea.

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

You’re welcome to correct me then. What different issue related to bone growth are we talking about now?[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would you not treat sleep apnea with more conventional means? You’re proposing a systemic solution to an isolated problem.

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]worthashot wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

Bodyfat estimate?

Bro just use a cpap, no need to mess with your hormones