Best Peptide for Strength?

Not sure how experienced people are with peptides here, but if I ask at PM, all I’ll get are Phil Hernon products shoved in my face

Looking for strength with none, or the least possible mass gain

I’m no expert but to be honest I’ve never really heard of ANY peptides with a reputation for decent strength gains

Same here.

GHRPs might make it easier to carry more lean mass at a given weight, though. Ask me how I’m doing in a couple of months.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’m no expert but to be honest I’ve never really heard of ANY peptides with a reputation for decent strength gains[/quote]

The guys at PM are pushing Follistatin 344 for strength, but again… I needed to come here for an honest, uninterested and unbiased opinion

I haven’t even heard good Folli reviews outside that place

Oh, and if anyone is wondering why I am asking about this, is because I don’t want to run AAS anymore
I want to keep getting stronger and be competitive but I just haven’t tolerated AAS well in the past

I have no experience with peptides, but currently found a nice RC supplier, and was thinking about trying one or more peptides with my next order of clen and finasteride

Have you found this thread?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/follistatin_344?id=4521478&pageNo=0

I did some reading on follistatin 344 - seems like it’s not a great compound for strength in the short term. It sounds like the compound could be hard on the tendons, so you wouldn’t want to train for strength and risk injury while using it.

I’m really interested, but as far as I can tell the results are pretty hit or miss, and it seems to promise to add muscle, so probably not what you’re looking for.

Also, at $180 for 1mg… no thanks. I can get 2 months of GHRP+GHRH for that…

[quote]want2getlean wrote:
Oh, and if anyone is wondering why I am asking about this, is because I don’t want to run AAS anymore
I want to keep getting stronger and be competitive but I just haven’t tolerated AAS well in the past

I have no experience with peptides, but currently found a nice RC supplier, and was thinking about trying one or more peptides with my next order of clen and finasteride[/quote]

Give us some of your AAS history and I bet we can get you cycling without issues.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

I have no experience with peptides, but currently found a nice RC supplier, and was thinking about trying one or more peptides with my next order of clen and finasteride[/quote]

Give us some of your AAS history and I bet we can get you cycling without issues.
[/quote]

First - Dbol solo, 30mg ED for 6 weeks. Gained too much weight, decent strength gains. Massive hairloss, like 50 hairs in the sink every day

Second - Ran a few on and off cycles of Anavar solo at 100mg ED… good clean strength gains, could keep the weight gain to a minimum… some hairloss but nothing compared to Dbol

Third - Test E 12 weeks at 500mg / week… Finally got on the big T… worst cycle ever. Gained WAY too much weight (I think I got like 30lbs in 12 weeks… Remember I’m not even looking to gain weight), bloating like a motherfucker, hair loss… As soon as the final shot cleared my system, I got cystic acne so bad I had to get surgery and steroid injections which layed me off the lifting for several months. The strength gains were UNREAL, but I barely kept any because of the skin injuries which forced me to stop

These days I’m on Propecia, just looking to get stronger in my weight class and keep my hair

(i know these requests may come across as shallow and vapid to some of you more serious lifters… but i’m not a serious lifter, i’m just a hobbyist, so I decided that as much as I love this and want to stay competitive, sacrificing other aspects of my life was not worth it)

Annnnd my helpful post from last night completely disappeared because it was apparently discussing specific sources, even though I didn’t name any sources.

Let’s try this: Follistatin 344 supposedly costs on the order of $1000/mg to manufacture. That should give you enough information to decide if someone is selling another peptide as FST.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:
Annnnd my helpful post from last night completely disappeared because it was apparently discussing specific sources, even though I didn’t name any sources.

Let’s try this: Follistatin 344 supposedly costs on the order of $1000/mg to manufacture. That should give you enough information to decide if someone is selling another peptide as FST.[/quote]

Thanks man

And it also explains the crazy results in scientific literature, and the subpar or non existent results with grey market ‘Folli’

No problem. IIRC, the studies also use doses on mice that would translate to hundreds of dollars per injection for a human.

(i know these requests may come across as shallow and vapid to some of you more serious lifters… but i’m not a serious lifter, i’m just a hobbyist, so I decided that as much as I love this and want to stay competitive, sacrificing other aspects of my life was not worth it)[/quote]

not at all mate, it sounds to me like you and AAS just don’t mix.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

(i know these requests may come across as shallow and vapid to some of you more serious lifters… but i’m not a serious lifter, i’m just a hobbyist, so I decided that as much as I love this and want to stay competitive, sacrificing other aspects of my life was not worth it)[/quote]

not at all mate, it sounds to me like you and AAS just don’t mix.[/quote]

yeah, i don’t think i do either, which is why i’ve pretty much given up on AAS and would try to find other methods

I want to keep getting stronger and be competitive but I just haven’t tolerated AAS well in the past.

[/quote]

I don’t either. The only things that don’t mess me up are low dose anavar in combo with very low dose test, anavar alone, or primo alone.

How about low dose anavar with gh or ghrp?

I’m sure you’ll find something. There’s so many different types of peptides there’s bound to be something out there that matches your goals

haven’t found anything thus far

maybe i’ll just try var again… but this time i’m running finasteride, maybe that will help with the shedding…

maybe tbol, if i can ever get my hands on any