Best PCT Products?

[quote]Africa x wrote:
BTW the compound I will be using is Superdrol. I know there are side effects and I have my liver protection and such in check, just wanted some info on good choices for PCT. Thanks all who commented though. BTW I already take ZMA and a multi.[/quote]

I’m going to keep it short and blunt:

What you’re planning on doing is just plain dumb, for all of the reasons listed above. People like you are the reason supplements have a bad rap (and get banned).

I know you’re young, but seriously, everyone is saying what they’re saying for a reason! We’re not just blowing out a bunch of hot air for the fun of it. At 16, I know you think you know it all (we all did), but please take what’s been posted into consideration.

Untimately, it’s your choice - so make it the smart one.

[quote]Africa x wrote:…what I am going to be taking is not a steroid

BTW the compound I will be using is Superdrol.[/quote]

This is a perfect example that you don’t have a clue as to what you’re getting into.

Thanks everyone for the input. I have decided against taking superdrol for the time being(thanks to a wake up call from some of you). I need to know how long I can wait before the supplement “goes bad” or becomes “ineffective” due to too much time going by with the supplement not being used because I already have it.

Also, back to my original question, can anyone suggest some good PCT products for a supp of this type? Any experiences or ones to stay away from for when I do start my cycle? Also anything good to stack with while I’m taking it( such as perhaps Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male, doubt these will do much for me, especially since Alpha Male is a test booster, but its just a thought)? I’ve also heard thing like wait a week or two before starting PCT and I’ve also heard start right after last dose, which is better?

[quote]Africa x wrote:
Thanks everyone for the input. I have decided against taking superdrol for the time being(thanks to a wake up call from some of you). [/quote]

Just wanted to say I’m glad you’re going this route.

Wise decision!

[quote]Africa x wrote:
Thanks everyone for the input. I have decided against taking superdrol for the time being(thanks to a wake up call from some of you). I need to know how long I can wait before the supplement “goes bad” or becomes “ineffective” due to too much time going by with the supplement not being used because I already have it.

Also, back to my original question, can anyone suggest some good PCT products for a supp of this type? Any experiences or ones to stay away from for when I do start my cycle? Also anything good to stack with while I’m taking it( such as perhaps Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male, doubt these will do much for me, especially since Alpha Male is a test booster, but its just a thought)? I’ve also heard thing like wait a week or two before starting PCT and I’ve also heard start right after last dose, which is better? [/quote]
If you take anything such as Superdrol you risk upsetting so many different things in your body at your age that you could utterly stunt your future development.
AlphaMale for you I dont recommend because YOU ARE MAKING SOME WICKED TESTOSTERONE AT THIS TIME in your life and it will continue to go up for a few yrs. Eat Lift Hard and Rest.Look into Post work out nutrition and fine tune your Diet and the timming of it to be able to take full advantage of your bodys natural Harmones especialy in this time of your life.You are in a position to grow now like never in your life again.
You are in a very Unique time and being as young as you are is the icing on the Cake.
If Us older guys could have the testosterone levels of a teenager and all of the other natural anabolic harmones < HGH > ect ect.
What we are trying to tell you is that you have some serious harmones in your favor. Older folks do have to take AlphaMale and other things to even begin to approach the level you have .
Honestly your body at this time by comparison is like an older person who may take some of the other suppliments even at a health risk and you are natural.The only thing you lack is just Patience.
I am glad you decided against superdrol at this time. You dont want to take something that could effect your natural production of your harmones that can negativly effect your efforts from now on.

OK what about a 49 year old male on superdrol with rebound xt??? I just started a cycle. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week…lift heavy with small reps. weightlifter for 4 years. thanks