Best PCT Ever?

Okay so I am 20 and in college, I have only been lifting for about one year, started when I was 19 obviously. No real purpose except I wanted to get some muscles for chicks you know. But now I love lifting. I know only a year and I already did a cycle? Yeah well I was around 135 140 before I started lifting. I started lifting with one of my fraternity brothers, he is a bodybuilder so he knows what he is talking about. So basically he convinced me to do them, and I mean obviously I was down I had to inject myself, big commitment I think. Got up to 175, low body fat, like 15%ish.

I ran Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks, 250mg twice a week. Then finished the cycle with Winstrol, I had 150 10mg pills. Added that onto the last 4 weeks of cycle.
Yes I had an AI and my PCT was Clomid and Nolvadex, I do not remember exact dosage.

Anyway, cycle went great, gained a lot of weight. Went from benching like 100lb to 225lb about 3 times.

So it was time to come off the cycle, lame because I loved that feeling. Its amazing. I was scared PCT would be all shitty like I have read everywhere. No sex drive, depressed, no energy, lose all my gains, etc, but this is what happened, and I say this because I believe I was mentally strong enough, and not everyone can handle low T or has the ability to push through it and not be all sad and stop lifting while they have low T and how you are not as hungry as before. Basically what I did was eat as much as I could, healthy and mentally tough through the PCT and having low T, and going to the gym everyday and going hard as fuck.

Why would I want to spend a couple hundred dollars to lose the results? So I never got depressed, none of those side effects, nothing. Except low libido for two weeks about, but then it was back up. and it was not even bad, I could still get it up no prob. Yeah it was short. Guess im lucky. My bobybuilder friend was very surprised on how well my PCT went and I kept everything. I mean I was 175 now Im 170 but kept the strength and muscle.

Sooooooooo my question to yall is should I get my bloodwork done and see what my levels are even though I am pretty sure they are pretty back to normal?

Because I kind of want to do another cycle in a few months, lemme know what you guru’s think

[quote]GainsRay wrote:
So I never got depressed, none of those side effects, nothing. Except low libido for two weeks about, but then it was back up. and it was not even bad, I could still get it up no prob. Yeah it was short. Guess im lucky. [/quote]
I am the same. Other compounds may slightly longer for recovery but I never feel like crap. I tell people this is genetic. They think I’m lying.

That being said, I am only talking about the mental effects. My T levels take 3 months to fully return to normal(over 700). You should get bloodwork.

Also, there are various reasons why you should not be doing any AAS at your level. I can’t be bothered to go into them.

Yes Ross, and duh little ol 19 year old me 140lbs that never lifted in his life because I skateboarded/wakeboarded/snowboarded all my life, never needed muscle.

and I said I bench 225 now, and forgot to say that I actually got stronger on the PCT, stayed the same size, but thats my fault I need to eat more.

I mean I’ll probably do it later on in the future, maybe not soon. Its just fun.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

That being said, I am only talking about the mental effects. My T levels take 3 months to fully return to normal(over 700). You should get bloodwork.

Also, there are various reasons why you should not be doing any AAS at your level. I can’t be bothered to go into them. [/quote]

I know I shouldnt of, better to see what my genetic max is and all that. I mean I read a shit ton about and basically was like fuck it, I’m not gonna die. Obviously it went very very good.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]GainsRay wrote:
So I never got depressed, none of those side effects, nothing. Except low libido for two weeks about, but then it was back up. and it was not even bad, I could still get it up no prob. Yeah it was short. Guess im lucky. [/quote]
I am the same. Other compounds may slightly longer for recovery but I never feel like crap. I tell people this is genetic. They think I’m lying.

Also, there are various reasons why you should not be doing any AAS at your level. I can’t be bothered to go into them. [/quote]

how long’s a typical cycle for you?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]GainsRay wrote:

[/quote]
I have done 2 with bloodwork to evaluate my levels. Both lasted 12 weeks. The others were done over 10 years ago and varied in length from 8-16 weeks.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]GainsRay wrote:

[/quote]
I have done 2 with bloodwork to evaluate my levels. Both lasted 12 weeks. The others were done over 10 years ago and varied in length from 8-16 weeks.[/quote]

cool, was just curious as I’m all about the short cycles these days. 3 months wouldn’t be enough time for me to bounce back between cycles, but I’m hoping that my mega short cycles mean my hormones are normalised way faster.

I wish I lived somewhere where bloodwork didn’t cost more than a cycle…

[quote]GainsRay wrote:
Yes Ross, and duh little ol 19 year old me 140lbs that never lifted in his life because I skateboarded/wakeboarded/snowboarded all my life, never needed muscle.

and I said I bench 225 now, and forgot to say that I actually got stronger on the PCT, stayed the same size, but thats my fault I need to eat more.

I mean I’ll probably do it later on in the future, maybe not soon. Its just fun. [/quote]

You’re really a complete moron. I can’t tell whether or not you have the self-awareness to realize that.

And yes, I would get bloodwork. Get your E2 checked along with testosterone.

What did you do for PCT? EDIT: nevermind, I just saw where you said you didn’t remember the dose…

[quote]GainsRay wrote:
Anyway, cycle went great, gained a lot of weight. Went from benching like 100lb to 225lb about 3 times.

So it was time to come off the cycle, lame because I loved that feeling. Its amazing. I was scared PCT would be all shitty like I have read everywhere. No sex drive, depressed, no energy, lose all my gains, etc, but this is what happened, and I say this because I believe I was mentally strong enough, and not everyone can handle low T or has the ability to push through it and not be all sad and stop lifting while they have low T and how you are not as hungry as before. Basically what I did was eat as much as I could, healthy and mentally tough through the PCT and having low T, and going to the gym everyday and going hard as fuck.
[/quote]

Dang dude! you really did the BEST PCT EVER! GOOD JOB!!

If you are smashing it in PCT (and being 19 with a good PCT I don’t doubt it) then I would hope logic would lead you to the fact you could have made fantastic gains without the drugs. I don’t give a shit one way or the other, just pointing out what seems to be obvious.