Best OTC Fat Burner

Why would you take it after a meal? It best to take fat burners on am empty stomach 99% of the time.

Don’t buy primatene, get the generic and save the money. Same ingredients.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

Thanks. I’m assuming you take it after a meal? Can it be taken on an empty stomach if you’re doing the intermittent fasting 16/8?[/quote]

Here’s how I would do it…wake up so that you have 8 hours fasting to do. Do one dose of EC upon waking, do one 4 hours after that, and then do one 4 hours after that. Workout after this one. A dose is anything you want to do, so long as ratio of ephedrine to caffeine is 1:10. Start small, 12.5 mg E to 100 mg C.

Taking it on an empty stomach will make it kick harder. Your comment makes me think you don’t entirely understand how it works. It’s always good to be informed about these things, so consider doing some research on ephedrine’s method of action. Good luck

Thanks. You’re right I’m unfamiliar with it but thinking of trying it out as I’m trying to lose fat atm. Seeing results over the past few weeks, but could always try something new when I start to stall.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Thanks. You’re right I’m unfamiliar with it but thinking of trying it out as I’m trying to lose fat atm. Seeing results over the past few weeks, but could always try something new when I start to stall.[/quote]

EC stack will cost you like 10 dollars for a 2-4 week supply. If you have a shit ton of money you could try other stuff but I’m telling you hands down EC stack is the best bang for your buck and completely safe if you use it within the recommended dosages.

Probably stupid questions but I’ve googled this and spent an hour looking it up but can’t find any concrete info on when to eat after taking the EC stack. I think one person said they wait 60 minutes before eating and that’s it. So I just wanted to confirm with some other people that you should wait an hour before eating after taking EC stack or is it different?

Another question I was curious about was if anyone here has done the EC stack and HIIT or some kind of boxing conditioning? I read that doing HIIT on EC stack is dangerous so I wanted to know how long to take the EC stack before doing the bag/pad class at my gym which is pretty similar to HIIT.

Thanks in advance for the help.